Living with ETF

Tessie's P.O.V.

(WARNING: There will be a sex scene in this chapter so if that makes you uncomfortable I will put a <> when the sex scene begins and ends so you know what to skip.)

I woke up in my new bunk, it was already past 2 o'clock but I mean its whatever. Sleep is for the weak. It's been a week since I moved into ETF's bus. It's amazing here actually. I also kind of have a thing going on with TJ. It's nothing serious though. I've also avoided Radke and all of the guys but Jacky. He's my father I mean come on I can't ignore him. He's also the only one who knows where I am. I'd like it to stay that way. I have talked to Ryan a couple times. He says he misses me, and that tours just not the same without me. Not like I believe him but it was nice to hear.

I groaned as I stretched and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed an Arizona that I recently stocked up on. As I was turning to walk out of the kitchen I noticed TJ watching me.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked with a smirk.

"Indeed I am" He smirked back walking closer to me "maybe a little too much"

I laughed and poked his nose with mine. Yes that's how close he got. And before you knew it we started leaning in

"What part of 'paws off' don't you understand, Bell?" Craig's voice came from behind us. I jumped back, my face flushing red.

"The 'off' part" TJ replied turning around to meet Craig's eyes.

"TJ can we talk?" He sighed.

TJ shrugged and followed him out of the kitchen. I, of course, eavesdropped on their conversation.

"TJ, she's only 18. You're too old for her." I heard Craig say.

"18 is legal, besides I think I really like her." TJ said.

"See that's the thing. That's Radke's bandmate's daughter. I know Ronnie cares about her, so imagine his reaction when he find out she's dating one of us." Craig replied.

"One of us? You say it like we're animals or something. Radke can suck my dick." I heard TJ's footsteps echo through the bus.

I couldn't help but silently laugh at that last part.

I sighed as I went through my twitter. Until I ran into a familiar face I knew all too well.

@KadePurdy; A relationship is not a test so why cheat?

Along with a picture of him with some blonde chick with  her lip pierced. I went through the rest of his tweets to find out her name was Tempest. She was pretty and all I cant lie. But the fact that she was with gave me a burning hatred.

"WHO WANTS TO GET FUCKING WASTEEEEDDD" Craig ran in screaming. Everyone, including myself, jumped up and screamed. We all ran to get decent looking. I put on a tight black dress and did simple winged eyeliner with matte red lipd. i put on my shoes and walked out. Tonight should be fun. Outfit is over there--->

Fuck yeah vodka! We all ran over to the drink table and grabbed everything and anything we could. 'Blame It-The cover by Of Mice And Men'  started blasting. Tonight will be a good night. I grabbed Cake Vodka and by the time I realized I had downed half the bottle i was already planning for a hell of a hangover.

"BLAME IT ON THE A-A-A-A-ALCOHOL" Michael and I screamed together. We continued to jump around and scream song lyrics until Robert poured more rainbow shots and I was extremely tempted. I ran over to the table where they mixed all the drinks and listened to the people who just mysteriously showed up jump around and scream.

The entire fucking bus had turned into a fucking strip club and twerk festival and honestly it was fucking amazing, FIR never did cool stuff like this. Right now I was dancing with TJ and screaming Attilla lyrics as they rang throughout the speakers. TJ offered me the bong next. Well, who am I to deny myself a good time? I hit it and breathed out a puff of smoke into his face. He smiled and passed it to another random guy.  

He laughed. i smelled vodka and candy on his breath. i leaned in and kissed him. He responded immediately pulling in closer and nibbling at my bottom lip. "Nuh uh uh" I said tapping his lips with my finger. He smiled. 

"IM A BAD MOTHERFUCKER NOT A FUCKING ROLE MODEL FUCK CHURCH HIT A BONG AND THEN GO SMASH A FUCKING BOTTLE GOT A FEW SLUTS TO HELP ME ROLE A FEW BLUNTS AND THEY NEVER QUESTION ME CAUSE THEY KNOW I HATE CUNTS" I screamed jumping around, probably looking really stupid. TJ sang the rest of it and then it got to my favorite part.

"I LIKE A BAD BITCH" I screamed and just as i screamed that this girl started twerking on me. I was laughing so hard i could barely breath. I was twerked on a few more times and got a few more drinks. I told Craig i was going to bed though i don't think he heard me over all the strippers.

I got to my bunk and pulled off my dress leaving nothing but my bra and underwear on. i laid down. I found a comfortable position and just laid there and tried to dose off. I got hot so i pulled the covers down. i laid there for a few minutes. I heard footsteps walking through bunk alley. I figured it was one of the guys coming to bed. I then heard the curtain to my bunk open and a drunken TJ popping in. Im use to people seeing my body so it didn't really bother me that he saw me like this.

<>

"Oh damn" He said starting to crawl into my bunk. "What?" I asked pulling him into the bunk with me. "You're fucking perfect." He said. I laughed "I'm far from it." "No you're not, don't ever say that" He leaned in and what started as and Innocent kiss turned into a full out makeout session. His lips trailed to my neck. I let out a soft moan when he found my spot. I felt him smirk against my neck "Whats that" He asked, nibbling at it. I gasped and tangled my fingers in his hair. "Look what i found" He said biting into it. I moaned and wandered my hands down to the bottom of his shirt. He lifted his body up so i could take it off. I pulled it off and ran my nails down his chest all the way to the top of his pants, he arched his back. I smirked. and kissed down is stomach to hip bones.

He flipped us over and started kissing down my neck again. I moaned and arched my back. He allowed his hand to wander and started massaging me through my panties. i moaned as he bit at my dermal piercings. I felt his fingers enter me and moaned. "Damn someones wet" He said adding in a second finger. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair. His fingers slid in and out of me causing me to moan. He bent his fingers slightly and pushed up and hit my G-spot. i moaned loudly as he did so. His lips reached my hips and he nibbled my hip bones. i arched my back and pushed my fingers through his hair as he replaced his fingers with his tongue. I moaned loudly and rolled my hips. He put 2 fingers back inside of me and thrusted them and used his thumb on his other hand to play with my clit and swirling his tongue around. 

"TJ" I moaned. He looked up at me. "Are you ready?" I nodded. He unhooked my bra and pulled my panties off. I sat in his lap and he pushed my hips down to push it in. I moaned and threw my head back the faster he went the louder my moans got.I arched my back causing him to hit my G-spot again i moaned and tugged his hair as i felt myself release. TJ came as i did. 

<>

We both went to sleep after that. I cuddled into his side. i finally felt loved again.