A Pittsburgh Penguins Love Story 23

*Because I told her it would come out today which made me actually write it;)*

http://www.polyvore.com/maxime_mile_talbot_11/set?id=32306317

"You look gorgeous. Forgive me for sounding gay but the brown dress compliments your eyes," he winked. 

"And that green is doing a wondrous things with yours," I laughed. Just then the music interrupted us. 

First to walk was Veronique and Gervais (Flower's girlfriend and Talbot's friend from the Islanders). Having never met before their introduction as they started walking down the isle had us all holding back laughs. Behind them was Frank and an extemely pregnant Laura (Talbot's brother and sister-in-law). Sarah and Daoust were after that (Mils's sister and Talbot's friend from the AHL). Will and Alison were next (Talbot's brother and sister-in-law). I chuckled at the pair. Will was about 6'5 and 250 pounds while his wife was about 5'3 and maybe 130 pounds. Sidney walked down with Mols. Finally Flower and I walked down together. The whole was down the aisle he was cracking jokes through  smile while I conspicuously squeezed his arm to stop him so I didn't break down in giggles. The flowergirl Michele and the ringbearer Nathan followed behind (Max's niece and nephew). As they sat Mils and her father made their way in. Everyone chuckled as Talbo began to shake from nervousness or holding back tears. Mils looked great. I looked over to Sid to see him looking back at me. I smiled but he continued with the intence stare. I looked back and our eyes locked as the smile grew on both our faces. We continue the stare until Talbot stepped in front of Sidney to receive Mile letting me pay attention again. (Author's note- I made up Talbot's sister-in-laws and niece and nephew. I know he has two older brothers, Will and Frank, and it just made it easier if they had wives and kids.)

The ceremony was just to be expected- hilarious. Mile and Talbo purposefully picked a preacher who would make jokes and they wrote their own vows. 

"Do you Maxime Talbot take Mile Elisia Santiago for your lawful wedded wife, to live in this wonderful city of Pittsburgh if you get a contract I'm looking at you Ray Shero?" Pointed look at the Pens GM. "Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all the 'puck-' well you know, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do and seriously Ray... Wedding present?" he winked. 

"Do you Mile Elisia Santiago take Maxime Talbot for your lawful wedded husband, to live in his fart and cheese smell infested house? Will you hounor, comfort when the 'Ovechkin's a douche' comment comes back to haunt him, and cherish him from this day forward, forsake all others, keeping only unto him as long as you can stand him before you die?"

"She does," Talbot answered which was met with a swift hit to the back of the head. 

"Is it to late to say no?"

"Yep, you already signed the papers," the preacher laughed.

"Fineee, I do."

Now was the song they asked me to play. As I sang 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight,' which was another joke within the wedding, seriously a Disney song, Talbo and Mils procedeed to give their mother flowers. After that was over we all took our places back at the alter.

"The bride and groom have decided to write their own vowels. You know, since they both have such a way with words..." everyone laughed with the preacher.

Talbot's vows went first, "Now it couldn't be my wedding without some Dr. Seuss and I worked really hard on this so here it goes-

Congratulations!

Today is our day, 

We're off to Great Places!

We're off and away!