First Time Sex With Shubhi

Hello readers of ISS. I have been reading stories here since a long time and like most of the stories and now I have decided to share my story with you all. Today I am going to share my first experience to sex ever. The names have been changed for security reasons. This incident happened last year and I hope you like it. I am Amit from Delhi and am 20 years old and to tell u more about me I am 5’ 8” in height and have lean athletic built. I am a normal looking guy and have a normal sized cock. I was seeing this girl for a long time and we went in a relationship and we used to make out quite often but never did sex cause she wasn’t ready to do it.

This continued for quite some time and one day she gave in and decided that she want to have it. I was very excited as I was waiting for it to happen. To my luck the day we decided to have sex I found my house empty and told her to come over. Let me describe about Shubhi she is 5’7” in height and has a thin built. Her body was 32-26-34. She was specially dressed and wore special lingerie which I didn’t know abt. As normal we started making out and undressing each other. It first start with smooching and den slowly went down to her ear to her neck to her breast den naval using my tongue and lips,

She was morning and by the time I reached her waist she started morning louder and louder ahhhahhhhh…Oh my! Make me feel so good amit. She really loved the way I used to kiss her all over her body. By the time I reached to her pussy she was all wet and she had a little pubic hair which I liked. Then I started to finger fuck her slowly as it was her first time. She was in real pain and was screaming, I soothed her down by slowing massaging her pussy and den she was normal then I started licking her pussy and she again start morning loudly on top

Her voice and held d bed sheet tightly and moaned aaaahh….then I found her g spot and tried to give her the ultimate pleasure which luckily I did and she was about to cum when I started using more of my tongue to make her morn she went like ahhhhhh….fuck I love your tongue in my pussy keep going don’t stop and den finally she came. She had this smile of satisfaction and pleasure when I told her to keep safe that smile coz it’s going to b bigger when we finish d sex and she said, “I am all your, give me d most of pleasure u can.”

Then I asked her to give me a BJ but she was scared as she had never done that before and didn’t know how to do it. I told her the way and with some hesitation she took my cock in her mouth. Well she wasn’t so good at it but never mind at least she tried. Then again I started making out with her and slowly went to her pussy, gave it a kiss and slowly put my cock on it and she started saying, “Go on don’t make me wait, I want to get fucked today fuck me.”Then as it was her first time it was not going in so easily den with sum force sum part went in and she was screaming like a mad person.

I immediately took my cock out and relaxed her. Then she asked to do it again but slowly, I agreed and put sum part in den told her to hold on coz I am going to give a jerk. She got ready and then I pushed hard so all of my cock went into her, she couldn’t bear d pain n again started screaming but this time she asked me not to take out my cock, then after a while I started moving slowly and things got comfortable den we went in fluid motion and fucking began, we started with the missionary position but by personal choice I prefer doggy.

It went for some time when I started fucking her harder and her pain turned to pleasure and started to enjoy d fuck n gave me company in d rhythm of movement. Then her morning again started to get louder and louder ummhh .fuck me this so good harder….don’t stop…don’t slow down which made me go more crazy n I started fucking her harder. Then finally she came. We lay down for a while and den she came over me and started riding over me.

That position wasn’t so much fun so after sum time we again came back to missionary and then I fucked her again and this time we both came together. After coming we both fell down on the bed n lay over each other only. And finally her smile grew bigger than ever and kissed me that this was d greatest pleasure she ever felt. After sometime we went into another fuck in doggy style which she didn’t prefer so much so we didn’t go further and cleaned up and she left. I hope you people like my story. You all can send the feed backs on shkpkr3@gmail.com