2- Gotta go.

alriiiiight. here we go. 2nd chapterrrr. ^.^

(A/N ; Chrestano's [Roc's] picture on side.)

Ray POV

3:46 am , Friday April 10th, 2013.

After Jacob called, I decided Leilani and I needed to leave my house. How these niggas found my house, I don't know. But we needed to leave, and quickly. I started to pack a duffel bag with some clothes, and other things I needed. I didn't want to wake Leilani, she looked so peaceful. Oh well though. "Leilani." I said and lightly shook her. "Lani." I shook her a second time. She slowly rose up from the bed. "We gotta go," I told her. "Where we going?" she asked. "I'll tell you later, but right now, we gotta go." After I finished packing my bag, I picked up one of Leilani's suitcases and put it in the trunk of my car. "Leilani! Come on!" I yelled from downstairs. "I need some shoes," Leilani said. "Put on those Jordan slides in the closet and come on." I said and turned on the alarm to my house. Leilani ran down the stairs, and we walked out the house. I got inside my car, and started driving on the way to the Hilton hotel. My phone vibrated, indicating a text message. I picked up my iphone and opened the text from Jacob. Jacob: Ya'll headed out yet? 

I quickly responded. 

Me: Yeah, we on our way to a hotel now.  

I kept driving, and we soon made it to the hotel. I popped the trunk of my car, and grabbed the bags. Leilani and I walked inside the hotel, and to the front desk. "Hello, welcome to the Hilton Hotel! What can I get for you today?" She sure was happy for it to be almost 4 in the morning. "One room please." "Okay, form of payment please." Isn't she supposed to be naming them? What imma pay for a room with? Food stamps? Leilani must have seen I was irritaited, so she answered, "Credit." and pulled out my credit card. "$250 dollars has been deducted from your account Mr. Lopez. Thankyou for your buisness." She handed Leilani the key to room 200, and we rode the elevator in silence.

◊ ◊ ◊

Later that morning, still Ray's POV

4:17 am.

"Ray, why'd we have to leave?" Leilani asked me. "Because, Leilani." I said annoyed. "Why is that always your anwser when I ask that!?" Leilani said. I could hear her getting a little angry. "Because." I said with a smirk. "Fuck you then." She said and rolled her eyes. "Awww, don't be like that baby." I said while hugging her from behind. "Whatever." she said smirking. "See, I knew you couldn't stay mad." I smiled. "I'm hungry, are you hungry?" she asked. "Yeah, but let's wait til' tomorrow, cuz i'm too tired to even eat." I said, while getting into the bed. "Well, you waiting on your own, cuz i'm hungry." She grabbed her wallet from her Louis Vuttion bag and walked out the door.

◊ ◊ ◊

Leilani POV

I wonder why Ray won't tell me why we're usally leaving from somewhere. I think he's hiding something from me. I WILL find out, if he doesn't tell me sooner or later. I don't want to end up getting hurt by someone keeping things from me again. I went down the elevator, and to the vending area. I chose a bag of Doritos and sprite. As I was walking away, I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, I didn't m-" I looked up to see a 5'5, carmel skinned man. No lie, the nigga was fine. "Yo, I'm sorry. I bumped into you, pretty lady." he said with a grin. "Um, It's fine." I said. "Well, my names Damon, what's yours?" he said. "Leilani." I smiled. "I gotta go." "Alright Ms. Leilani, hopefully I'll see you around more." He smiled.

◊ ◊ ◊

Michelle POV

10:00 am, Friday April 10th, 2013.

"Here's your stuff Craig." I said and handed him snacks. "Thanks. What took you so long?" "Had to take care of something.." Without letting him say anything else to me, I walked upstairs, and went into the guestroom. "What am I gonna do..?" I thought in my head. " Is it Craig's baby? Is it Jordan's?" My thoughts were interupted by the ringing of my HTC desire. I looked at the screen to see Jamie's number and picture. "Hello?" I answered.

◊ ◊ ◊

Prod (Craig) POV

I sat on the couch, eating the snacks Michelle had gotten for me. I needed to call my bro Roc. (A/N ; Who is now Chrestano , ) I picked up my phone, and dialed his number. "Yo man, Chres! Wassup!" I said into the phone. "Nothing much man, chilling. You know." he said. "Niiiice. So how was your date with Leslie?" "I think she really enjoyed it. I hope she did. I did a lot to impress her." He said hapilly. "That's good man. I'm hsppy for you!" I told him. "So wassup with Michelle tho?" He asked. "She staying here for a while, her dad's after her." "Oh, ain't he that one crazy nigga?" He said. I laughed. "I don't know, must be to try and kill his daughter." I said. "Yo , one dip in the pool messed you up!" He laughed. "That ain't funny man.." I said. "Wait, Wait I got one thing to say. Where was yo swimmin' trunks at boi?" He laughed. "Oooooh imma bouta dive innnnn! Was you on yo Trey Songz shit that day?" "Nigga shutup." I said. Well uh, imma catch up witcha later man, Leslie's coming over." "Alrrright man I see you!" I said. "Ha, alright then." I hung up, and walked upstairs to hear Michelle on the phone. "But Jamie! I still had my cycle after me and Prod having sex! But not me and Jordan!"

◊ ◊ ◊

 Jordan POV

3:35 pm , Friday April 10th, 2013.

"So how we gonna do this man?" I asked Mike. "I got it allll planned. We gonna get a rental car once we get out. I got about 10,000 dollars, so we can make do with that. We'll go back to L.A., and you make amends with Michelle. Bring her home with you, and I'll kill her. Right then. Then, we'll find this chick you talking about, and you get her. We'll kiddnap her, of course. My homeboy Slade will help ys out with weapons." Mike said. "Alright man, I gotchu. We gon' slay niggas."

◊ ◊ ◊

◊ ◊ ◊

well , dang.  

sometimes i suprise myself with all these plot twists lol. hope you liked this chapter , and sorry it took so long for me to post it >.< -Aunya' ✰

◊ ◊ ◊