Chapter Ten: Paranormal Activity 2

I watch as Ava looks up and checks the time for the billionth time in less then a minute. Rolling my eyes at her, I smirk as a question pops into my mind.

"Oh Ava why are you looking at the clock again? Do you not want to spend any time with us?" I voice my thought.

She turns to face me and as I expected sends me a mean glare, reaching my hand out to touch her face, I don't get very far before she swats it away.

"Do not under any circumstances touch me." She states.

"You know, I'm getting this vibe off you that you don't really like me." I pout at her.

"Congratulations." She replies before turning back around to look at the clock.

"You do know that Mr Armpitt left like three minutes ago." Callum informs her.

I watch as she looks Callum over, sparking some form of jealousy to form within me, burying it for the time I continue to watch her waiting for her to say something.

"What's your name?" She questions, figuring now's my chance to stop this little stunt I quickly reply before Callum has the chance.

"Don't tell her dude, she'll use your name to facebook stalk you like the rest of us."

"Excuse me? Lower your damn ego Gabriel, if I looked you up online your face would probably crack the screen because of how ugly you are."

So feisty.

"Don't lie Ava we all know that-"

"It's Callum." He interrupts putting our little squabble on pause.

"Who's Callum?" She asks looking confused, making me laugh under my breath.

"I am, remember you asked me what my name was." He replies slowly, causing me to smirk in amusement.

"Oh yeah....cool." Is all she replies before the room is enveloped in silence.

"Soo...." Harley begins, looking around the room before bringing his gaze over to Ava.

"Are you and Ryker like friends?"

"I don't know, I just moved here." Ava answers not looking interested at all.

"Oh yeah, so like where did you come from?" He continues, as if on a mission.

"Japan."

"Japan....Japan, Ja-ja-japan, wham wham welcome to Japan." Harley begins to sing, annoying the shit out of me.

"Harley shut the fuck up." I growl at him, not missing the little lip bite my girl does.

"Japaaaaaaaaaaan!" Harley sings loudly, breaking me away from my X rated thoughts. Pushing myself off the floor to teach him a lesson Harley instantly stops singing.

"Dude, dude chill!" He screams as he tries to run away.

Thank God for Harley's lack of co-ordination and blindness because he manages to trip over Diesel's pushed out chair and conveniently falls flat on his face causing the guys to burst out laughing. I watch as he pushes himself onto his side before I start to slightly kick him.

"You are hurting a dying man you dickhead." He yells at me, before grabbing onto my leg and tries to pull himself up.

"You're such a retard Harley." Diesel voices.

I move my gaze from Harley back to Ava where Diesel stands behind her, watching as she turns to look at Diesel, I already know she's checking the dickhead out and apparently so does he as he sends her a wink, before smirking down at her.