My Sister, Bridgit Mendler.

Hi my name is Lexi Garcia, I'm 16 years old and I had a normal life. Until now.

When I was born, I was abandoned. I didn't know this until today. Well today's my 16th birthday. My "Mum and Dad", or should I say Foster parent's, are lovely. My foster mum is called Emily and my foster dad is called Jason. They're as sweet as can be, but I suspected I was different when I realised I had long blond curls, whereas Emily has straight brown hair and Jason has black hair. Anyway today Emily said  " Lexi, sweetie, we need to tell you something." Of course, knowing Emily and Jason, I thought it was good news. "Since you're now 16, we decided to tell you that ..... well.... WE'RE NOT YOU'RE PARENTS!" I was utterly shocked! I didn't talk to them for hours. Why would they keep such a big secret from me? I thought.

Well, I gave in. I couldn't stay mad at them forever. Once we were (sort of) talking again they told me that I was going to meet my REAL parents and my 20 year old sister. I was like whatever, but deep deep down I was really nervous, yet excited. I was meeting them tomorrow. I was going to wear my favourite top, levis and sneakers.

When Emily and Jason had driven me to the restaurant I was meeting my family, I saw LOTS of paparazzi. Once I'd squeezed through all the people, I was FINALLY able to get in. I said bye to Emily and Jason and looked for table 12. 12. 12. 12. 12. I thought as I searched the restaurant. THERE'S 12! I shuffled over to the table and said "Hi. Um.... I'm Lexi." OH NO! I'd OBVIOUSLY gone to the wrong table, because when I looked up from the ground I saw HARRY MENDLER, LEAH MENDLER AND BRIDGIT MENDLER! "I'm sorry. I... um... I thought you were my parents and sister...."I was so embarrassed! "Lexi?" Leah said. "Um... yeah. How do you know my name?" I didn't understand. How does a CELEBRITY know my name? "I'm your mum!" Said Leah tearing up. I was stunned. My Sister is BRIDGIT MENDLER! And I am Lexi Mendler!

Leah and Harry had organized for me and Bridgit to go shopping. "So Lexi," Bridgit began "I'm going to a big Red Carpet event tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." I was so excited and happy I said yes. Bridgit bought me a whole new wardrobe and got me a white diamonte dress for the Red Carpet.

WE ROCKED THE RED CARPET! It was awesome! All of the paparazzi was asking who I was and when they found out I was Bridgit's sister, I didn't have a moment away from them! It was the best day EVER! The following day, Mum (it's still weird saying that) asked me to come and live with them in LA! Bidgit said that I could star in a new show on Disney Channel so we could see eachother most of the day. I was overjoyed with the news, but I knew it would be sad to say goodbye to Emily and Jason. "We've asked Mr and Mrs Garcia and they said it's fine." Dad told me happily (it's weird calling him that too!)

I packed up the last of my stuff and said bye to Emily and Jason. I cried and cried and cried....... They told me it was for the best. I got in the limo and waved to Emily and Jason. So now I'm on disney channel living the dream, WITH THE BEST SISTER EVER!