Preference 67. Passing out/fainting...

Niall: You hadn't gotten much sleep for the passed few weeks because you were feeling lonely whenever you went to bed, knowing that Niall was coming back from tour any day now also had gotten you too excited to sleep. You were so happy that you would be able to hug him and cuddle him close now that the excitement kept you awake.

You rubbed your eyes as you changed the channel on the TV, looking for a good show to watch, even if it was a repeat. You looked over at the clock hanging on the wall and sighed as you say it was three in the morning. You grumbled and turned off the TV and pushed yourself up off the couch, scratching your head as you walked to your bedroom, yawning softly. 

You fell on the bed and pulled the covers over you, sighing as you closed your eyes to try and get some sleep.

A few minutes later, your eyes opened when you heard the bedroom door open. You rubbed your eyes and slowly sat up, looking towards the door as your eyes widened. "Niall!" you cheered, getting up and hugging him tightly.

He chuckled and put his bag down so he could hug you, kissing your forehead. "Hey, princess. Thought I would surprise you," he mumbled into your hair, closing his eyes as he held you.

You took in a deep breath and smiled as you caught his smell, your eyes closing as you leaned against him. "I missed you so much, Ni," you whispered, your nerves slowly calming as you took in his smell.

"I missed you, too, Y/n. But I'm back now and I'm all yours tell the next tour," he said, smiling as he looked down at you.

You hummed softly and slowly leaned against him until you passed out.

He picked you up and chuckled, gently putting you in bed and covering up before he got his clothes off, leaving him in just his boxers. He crawled into bed with you and pulled you closer, rubbing your head as he rested his chin on top of her before falling asleep himself.

Harry: You had been pushing yourself to get things down for your company since your boss was out on vacation and she left you in charge since sh trusted you the most. You didn't mind though, she was nice and gave you days off when you walked too hard or looked like you weren't feeling well. She was like a second mom to you since you didn't get any motherly love from your actual mom.

You sighed as you rubbed your blood shot eyes before looking back at the papers in front of you. It was Friday and you barely slept for more than an hour the past four days because there was a new deadline that one of the agencies changed and you didn't want to bother your boss and ruin her vacation. So, natural, you took it all on yourself and forgot to take care of yourself while you worked.

You jumped when your phone went off on the table, sighing and rubbing your head before picking it up and answering it. "H-Hello?" you mumbled, putting the papers down on the table.

"Babe, are you okay? You don't sound to good," you heard Harry ask over the phone.

"I'm fine, Harry. Just busy is all. Sorry for not calling this past week. Work has been a k-killer," you whispered into the mic on the phone as your vision got a little blurry. You shook your head and rubbed your eyes.

"I know you have but I'm more worried about your health right now. Have you slept at all?"

"About an hour a day."

"Y/n! You need more sleep then that."

You hummed in response as you listened, your vision getting blurry again. Before you could do anything, your phone slipped out of your hand and landed on the desk as you fell out of the chair and landed on the floor. Your breathing heavy and cheeks red as you laid, passed out on the floor, Harrys' voice ringing through the speakers of the phone.