Father Passes (Requested)

As I stood there over my dead fathers body lying lifeless in the hospital bed in front of me, I felt like my whole world has come crashing down. It all happened so quick, he did nothing wrong. It was all unexpected. My father was on his way over for dinner, so that me and my now fiance Hayes , were could announce to him that we were officaly engaged. 

Hayes and I were in the middle of setting the table preparing for his arrival, when I got a call saying 'Unknown Number' as soon as I had answered the emergency room nurse told me that my father had gotten in a horrible car crash due to a drunk driver running a red light. As soon as she said that I immediately dropped the phone and yelled for hayes to get the keys to the car. Once we were in the car i had explained what had happened in the events leading up to this.Hayes pulled up to the hospital and I immediately ran to the front desk. "My name is Taty Woods (A/N sorry i don't know your last name) my father has gotten in a horrible accident ." I said almost shouting at the poor lady but I didn't care I just needed to see my father. "One moment miss." the nurse said giving me a sympathetic look.  She came back with a doctor he looked about middle aged just like my father.  "Please follow me , back here." As soon as we walked in the room there was a sheet lying over my father. "I'm very sorry but Mr.Woods was in critical condition , we did our best . I'll leave you with some privacy."

Now here I am. I heard a weak knock at the door. I turned back around and saw that Hayes, was standing there with a sympathetic look on his face. "H-Hes gone. Hayes, he's dead!" I managed to say before completely braking down. Hayes came up and wrapped me tight in his arms. I started breathing heavy and sobbing. Hayes, sat me down in the chair next to the bed with me cradled in his arms. "I know, Its not fair. Im here now, everything is going to be alright." He said while rubbing my back in circles and whispering calming things in my ear.

HAYES POV:

As i walked into the emergency room. I knocked on the door and saw my Taty in tears. "H-he's gone . Hayes he's dead!" she managed to croak out. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her fragile figure.  i picked her up and sat in the chair next to the bed. I started whispering things in her ear to calm her down . She eventually calmed down and sat off my lap and kneeled down next to her father. "I love you daddy. I will always be your little girl. Hayes and I are gonna get married , a-and I wish you could be there to walk me down the aisle just like we used to play together when I was a little girl. I'm gonna miss you daddy, but i Know your in a better place now. i love you" she sniffled and then placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.   She stood up and said "I'm ready to go now, its for the best." I looked at her, I looked at her right in her eyes red and puffy but still beautiful. I leaned in and kissed her soft lips that i adored so much. "I'll be right there. Go ahead i just need to do something real quick." She gave me a confused look , but stepped out of the room.

I sat back down in the chair next to Mr.Woods bed and scooted in a little closer. "I know your dead but I just want you to know before I leave. Im gonna keep that promise sir, Im going to show your daughter want endless love is , Im going to treat her not only like my princess but my queen. Thank you for letting me marry Taty  , she's my entire world. I'm going to make you proud. I know this is hard for her, but I am going to be there for her every second of the day. Thank you Mr.Woods for everything." by the end of saying that I was now in tears too. I stood up from the chair, and stepped out of the room , I grabbed my amazing fiances hand , and we left knowing that no matter what happens . Even when times get tough, We will always have each other.

A/N thankyou taty for requesting i Hope you liked it i wasn't sure if it was good or not but i tried my best. If anyone else would like to request feel free to message me in my inbox and i will get working on them right away!