Jacob's imprint

This was a request from a fan so I decided to go with it. It's Rose and Jacob!

Rosalie’s point of view:

I HATE THAT STUPID WOLF! He’s always around! Our house stinks of him! Bella isn’t a vampire yet and Edward was making her wait till they were married. The problem is that he hasn’t even proposed yet. Emmett and I were on a break in our relationship. Every now and then we take a break for a few years from our marriage. It was Emmett’s idea to begin with. He liked being able to goof around with other women and as much as I hate thinking of him sleeping with any other woman the thought that hurt the most was that I might not be good enough for him.

I know I have the perfect hour glass shape. I have the blonde hair and big boobs. I even have a small waist and big butt that led to my long legs. But something had to be wrong with me that would make him go off with other women. I usually spend our time apart thinking of things I could change that would make him stick around forever without breaks, but I don’t really know what else I can do for him. I give him my body and all my attention, but there isn’t anything else. He doesn’t ask for anything else since all he really wants is video games or sex.

“Oh, give it a break!” Edward growled. “Stop thinking about yourself. You aren’t God’s gift to the world of men. You aren’t even that pretty.”

“What are we talking about?” Bella walked in with Jacob following.Jacob was looking on the floor like it had some amazing ability to captivate his attention.

“Nothing,” Edward told her and took her into his arms. It was easy to see that he loved her and they would be together forever, no breaks. I was really happy for him. She was a great girl and they balanced each other out perfectly.

I snuck out of the room and went to sit in the garden. My mind went to the couples in the house. They all had something great. Jasper even showed great love for Alice and even more so for the family and he came from death and destruction. Emmett, well, he was frivolous. Maybe I’m just not meant to be happy forever.

“Rosalie,” I heard and turned my head. Jacob was standing a little ways away with his hands shoved in his pockets.

“What do you want?” It didn’t come out nasty.

“Well, I just wanted to tell you not to listen to Edward. You’re gorgeous. Any guy should be honored to even be considered your friend. He just doesn’t know a good thing when he sees it.” Jacob told me with a shrug. I was shocked. We were supposed to hate each other. Why is he being nice to me? “You look like you’re going through a hard time and I just thought you should know that I’m a good listener, even if I smell bad.” He told me.

I sighed. “Emmett and I are on a break. Every few years we have one. He wants to be able to goof around and fool around with other ladies. I’ve run out of things to keep him entertained. I think I lost him for good. Before he left, I told him I didn’t want him to keep leaving to sleep with other women and then coming back to me when he got bored again. He laughed and told me that I couldn’t stop him. That even if he stayed with me, he’d still sneak around.” I sniffled. “I don’t know what to do. He was supposed to be my forever. He was supposed to bring me happiness, but he doesn’t. Sure he’s there when I want to make love, but there isn’t a connection. He just wants my body. We don’t talk or anything. Is there anyone out there that might actually care about me for me and not my body?”

Jacob shuffled a little closer to me. “You might not want to hear this. You might not even care, but I’ll tell you anyways. Bella isn’t the reason I come around all the time.” I looked at him. “Wolveshave a thing called imprinting. It’s when we find our true love, soul mate, the one we spend forever with.” I have no clue where he’s going with this. Sounds really romantic though. “I imprinted on you. I’m in love with you. I want to spend forever with you.”

WHAT?

SO SHOUDL I CONTINUE AND TELL YOU WHAT SHE SAYS?