Chapter 1-Boarding School

**THIS IS MY FIRST OFFICIAL STORY THAT I DO IN FACT PLAN TO FINISH!! COMMENT, FAN, AND VOTE... KEEP READING GUYS!! <3 ALL OF YOU**

**WARNING: THERE ARE SOME PROFANITY AND EXPLICIT THOUGHTS. **

            "Can you tell me again where you got this idea, dad? Lately, it seems you have all these wild ideas and last time I checked, you were my parent, not Olivia!" I screamed at my father. He sat at the dining room table with Olivia looking at brochures for boarding school. "This is my last year in high school! You can't just send me away to boarding school away from my friends and my boyfriend! That school is in another freaking country!" I yelled again. Dad looked at Olivia, then got up and left the house. Next thing I hear is the family van pulling out the driveway.

            I looked at Olivia- my stepmother for the past year. She smirked at me and picked up the brochure that said, Jou'VePensionnat (Co-ed). "Oh, look Jon'Atelle! It's a coed school. You'll have plenty to do. Just don't become a little slut. Your father and I won't be helping you with any babies," said Olivia sarcastically.

            "Why are you doing this to me? Every since you came into our lives, all you've done is manipulate my father and fuck with my life. What was wrong with your life before us? Couldn't find a good dick to suck, Olivi-hoe?" I said smiling.

            "Look, bitch! I have worked very hard to get your father and I'll do anything to keep him. Even if it means getting rid of his sneaky ass daughter! So what if you saw me at the mall with another guy. That's my business! You think you can get one over me? You can try, but you won't succeed. Your father doesn't even believe any of the shit that comes out of your dirty little mouth. I am doing you a favor by convincing your father to send you off. My parents done it to me and at the time I hated them for it, but I'm happy they did. Because of them, I've been around the world! Where the fuck have you been, bitch?" she exclaimed. She leaned back in her chair and looked at me.

            "You've been around the world?" I asked curiously. She nodded and smiled. Then, being the ass I am, I said, "With a mouth like that, I'm sure you have."

            Olivia jumped up from the dining room table, but before she could do anything, my father walked back into the house with two pizza boxes and a two-liter pop. Throughout the whole confrontation, neither Olivia nor I heard him come back home in the van.

            My father looked from me to Olivia and then said, "I went to get some food and clear my head. Are you girls' hungry?"

Olivia strolled slowly over to my father, kissed him passionately, and said softly, "Sweetie, I thought we were going to change our eating habits. Pizza is not good for you. Your doctor says that you need to start eating healthy so we can build all your little men up. Don't you want to have a baby with me?"

             My father set the items he bought on the dining room table and held Olivia in his arms. He kissed her neck hungrily and she moaned like it was the best thing ever. When he came back up for air, he noticed I was there the whole time and became embarrassed. Olivia, however, looked at me and rolled her eyes. Then, dad whispered in Olivia ear. She nodded and he walked over to me and said, "Look, I'm sorry, but we feel its best you go away for your last year. You can come home on holidays. You'll enjoy going to school in France," he said as I rolled my eyes, "Anyway, Olivia and I will be upstairs if you need anything. There's pizza and a pop, so help yourself." He walked away and headed for the stairs. Olivia stayed. When we heard their bedroom door close, she said, "It's for your best. You'll love us for it. Now, I'm going to go upstairs and fuck your father. Please do not interrupt us. We're trying to have a baby, ok?" she said and then sauntered off.