Seis

Kain to the right!

I L. O. V. E. Ben Barnes!!!

Tal vez…maybe…” A voice came from down below, it was overflowing with venom, “Maybe she can’t do it!”

I looked down, but the voice was now next to me, and angry.

It was Roseline.

He instantly let go of me.

She glared at my body.

“Rosalina…” He warned.

Oh, her name is Rosalina…

“You probably weren’t that great your first time wielding a sword, Were you?” He inquired.

“Well—She—I—“She stopped and set her glaring eyes on him.

“No…” she dropped her head down.

“Now, we will see how well this Pecito girl with do with being a pirate, wont we?” He placed a hand on my lower back and turned us to face the waiting crowd below us.

He lent his face down close to my ear, “What is your name, senorita?” He asked, his breath tickling my ear.

“Nyra…” I said cautiously.

“’Nyra’ what?” He urged.

I raised an eyebrow and sighed, “Nyra Gabrielle Black, happy?”

He chuckled darkly and nodded, lifting his head back up to face to congregation.

“My crew! Please welcome our new recruit! Nyra Gabrielle Black!”

They all cheered and I smiled.

It felt good to be welcomed for once.

“This is Pedro; he is the weaponries person on the Poison Rose.”

He introduced me to a young, scarred up man with a beard.

After the announcement about a new recruit, we went under deck and he decided to start training today.

“Oh, Mierda, I forgot! Your arm is broken, you can’t fight!” He face palmed.

“Well, I guess I’m in luck.” I laughed and he looked at me like I was crazy.

“What?” He said, cocking his head to the side slightly, his face in a confused expression.

I looked at my nails on my left hand vainly and rubbed them on my shirt.

I smirked.

“I’m left handed…”