Prologue

Elena is at the grill having a glass of bourbon ever sense Jeremy left a those months ago Elena has felt very alone like she had no one all of her friends including Damon and stefan have left her alone no even bothering her like they have forgotten all about 'they are no friends. Friends don't forget you like they have' Elena taught to herself as she finished her drink and went back to her house she is staying in the lake house that her parents used to own before they died ''maybe I should've died with them' Elena taught to herself sadly 'maybe I could leave and never return they're nobody here for me anymore not sense jer left he is all I had here to keep me here' Elena taught to herself so she went and packed up all her stuff using her vampire speed she was done in a half an hour so she walked out of the house and left it open 'no point in locking it' Elena taught to herself she put everything she had or needed into the car and left the rest there she hoped into the car and said "where ever the road takes me".
Meanwhile in New Orleans Elijah was out I a date with Sophie the witch that helped Hayley all through the date all Elijah could think about was Elena her laugh her smile how eyes twinkled when she was happy or how much she would stand up for ever one she cared about Elijah was head over heels in love with Elena Gilbert