sickness, fetishes and flowers;

~ ❄ ~

calum sat on the grass as his fingers pulled petals off different small pretty flowers, "are you feeling better baby boy?"

"not really, but i'm glad you're here for me lukey," the short brown toned boy laid his head on luke's shoulder as his hand rubbed up and down calum's thigh, trying to comfort him. 

today during school the small boy didn't feel to well, being the sweetheart boyfriend luke is he offered to take him to the nurse and take him home so he could rest, 

luke ended up leaving with him the entire day. luke sat to him as his tummy ached and feed him soup that he made for him, 

the two boys were sitting on calum's backyard, his parents owed a lot of land behind their home and tons of lovely flowers were growing.

"i don't know why 'm so sick, i haven't been this sick since i was a small child," 

when calum was five he was so sick he had to stay in the hospital for almost two weeks, he remembered that moment being so horrible for him and his parents. 

"maybe it was food poisoning, what'd you eat yesterday?"

the boy shrugged, "i don't remember, maybe indian food that my dad brought home from work for dinner," that's all the boy could remember.

the blonde kissed the top of his boyfriend's head as he rubbed his thighs, "thanks for taking care of me lukey,"

"well, i am your boyfriend, isn't that what boyfriends do, princess?"

calum blushed and nodded, "you're the only person in the world who's seen me in such casual attire, even my parents haven't,"

"you look cute in your baby blue joggers and my t - shirt,"

~❄ ~ 

luke was carrying calum bridal style as they walked around the decent meadow behind his home, "i love flowers lukey,"

 "what's your favorite?"

"daisies i think,"

"why daisies?"

"i don't know, they are just so cute,"

luke chuckles as he kisses his boyfriend's cheek, "'m sick remember, i don't want to get you sick," calum pouted, 

"i'll be fine princess, don't you worry, let's get you home so you can get some more fluids and rest i think you've been outside long enough," luke smiles down at him,

"'kay daddy,"

calum could see by the look on luke's face and redness of his cheeks that he liked being called that, calum made a mental note to call luke that more often.

~❄ ~