Chapter two

Beep beep beep I woke up from the sound of the alarm 7:15 ohh shit I'm already late
I wore my clothes rushed downstairs my mom was already at work I think she cares about her job more than me anyways I peeked throw the window to see Megan waiting for me in her car i got in the car
I like your outfit thanks sorry I'm late don't worry we'll be there on time Megan and I were in the hallway no body changed same as last year except Chris he got even hotter Meg is he coming towards us is he?Wow Allison you look different ahh thanks we should hang sometime ha that we'll be great (the bell ringing) I'll catch you later better head to class he said Megan looked at me I think she's mad ,maybe because he didn't talk to her

Megan's p.o.v.-
To be honest I know I should be happy for Ali that her crush finally talked to her but I'm not it kinda bothered me that he never talked to her before but when she lost weight he did I don't know maybe it's all in my head .
End of Megan p.o.v
I got to class chemistry I hate chemistry I don't understand shit .there was a table with two empty seats I sat there I felt sleepy right away and it's the first day of school I rested my head on the table I heard someone knocking the door hi I'm Chris your late have a seat Chris he sat next to me okay class meet the person on your right he's going to be your partner from now on mr Parker said hey partner Chris joked I smiled do you understand anything he's saying ali? No never did Chris laughed (bell ringing) finally Chris said catch you later partner he left.
First day ended it was okay I got in Meg's car guess who's my chemistry partner I shouted who she asked Chris Megan rolled her eyes and started the car What's up with you today Meg?uhh nothing the drive home was silent and weird we never been in this situation anyways I went home ran up the stairs and slept I was so tired I slept for about 4hours I woke up to find a text from Chris(hey Allison it's Chris just making sure you have my number see you tomorrow) I called meg to tell her but she wasn't interested I finished my homework went downstairs to look for mom she wasn't there she must be at work I went back to sleep the sunlight peeking through my window curtain woke me up i got dressed and went to school I always skip breakfast I don't know why me and Meg were trying to find out where our new lockers were we didn't have time to do it yesterday it's 57 it mustn't be far from here no it's not here lets look that way where's your number Ali it's in my bag let me get it I was trying to smoothly get the piece of paper lets just say smooth and me don't get along well I dropped everything in my bag i was picking it up fast so I won't be late for mr parkers class an angel came and helped ha it's Chris me and Chris were on our knees picking my stuff up you don't have to do this Chris no it's fine meg interrupted us saying Chris do you know where locker 57 is uhh right there Megan left us talking to find her locker um Ali would you like to skip class with me ?skip class ! Why? So we can hang I'll bring you back after school come on it will be great I nodded in agreement good come with me we got in his car he started talking we should get to know each other more he stopped his car in a parking lot why did you stop its a surprise do you like surprises yes but why did you stop ? To look at your face while talking ooh! Ali your so fucking hot he unbuckled his seatbelt and locked the doors Chris what are you doing ?! I thought you liked surprises and I'm giving it to you .