The Country Racer

Hope you like it.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

P.S I WANT TO SPELL ARTEMIS LIKE THAT SO I KNOW IT'S SPELLED DIFFRENTLY.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis's P.O.V

I slammed on the gas.

No way was this ass going to win. I'm the best, not him. "COME ON BOY, HURRY UP!"

Ha, stupid boy,

Oh. sorry forgot to introduce myself.

My Name's Artemis Salvator, She's was a greek god, the godess of basicly well Hunting. Anways, I'm 15, yes i drive, my dad's rich so i got my liscene early, My favorite Colour's/Shade's are Black, Red and Purple. If your smart enough you can see i'm a street racer.

When i grew up i lived in the country, yes, me the best racer in basicly the world, used to live in the country.

Oh and my racing name IS!!!! The Shadow Racer, i know it rocks.

Oh and if you can tell, i'm a little bit cocky.

*SIRENS WAILING*

Oh shit.

"ARTEMIS!! STOP", Oh that's the sheriff of the town, bob. Okay it's not small but not big, Oh great, stupid blockade.

*Sigh*

I slammed on the brakes, and my car slides and stops just before bob's car.

HeHe,

Wait, why is he smileing. "Guess what Artemis, you dad says you going to live with you grandmother, back in the county. So have fun, see you next fall"

OH SHIT NO.

I mean, in the country i used have like 2 best friends. Ivy and jade. I'v never called them. I mean, they never called me either. Oh, and Him.

That stupid Guy.

His name is Zeus. Yes another greek name, i hate that we have that in common.

Anyways,. i have to go pack.

Yeppie.

Not.

Jade's P.O.V

"Hey Ms. Salvator"

A smile crept upon her face.

"Aww honey call me Athena, oh and guess what?"

I nod.

"Artemis is comeing for 2 months, she got in some trouble, so she's comeing here."

Artemis.

My best friend, i didn't call cause she didn't. But i miss her alot. Shi-iz, i got tell ivy.

Wait school Shi-iz again.

I ran them, wellmore like bolted.

Oh, there's ivy. Chillen with my bro and his friends. Zeus's best friends is dateing mine.

"IVY!!!!"

"What's wrong jade" worry covering her face.

"Someone's Moving here".

She Smiles, "Who?"

"Artemis".......

DUN DUN DUHHHHH, srry though it should be dramtic, andyways

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

XOXO

VAMPIRECHILD101