The Pieces Don't Fit (Part 1)

So this is it. My first wattpad story. I'm Asian, but I'm good with the language though. There can be grammatical errors, so please put up with it. Sorry. Enjoy! 

Also read, "A Fortune For Your Disaster" by XxBlack_HeartxX. Pretty good. Thanks. 

(This was duplicated. Sorry.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 -  The Pieces Don't Match

Chelsea's POV

"Okay, that's so not cute! I want it perfect girls! Perfect! As in like, P-E-R-F-E..."I trailed off. Oh wait. What's the next letter? Is it a K, oh no that's not right, then maybe its a C, or..."Whatever! 5 minutes break! No water! Practice your routines by two's!" I called down to my cheermates.

Why can't they perfect that stunt? Can anyone get dumber? As in like, we're practicing it to like the nth time! My rant about their stupidity stopped when I saw sweat trickling down my left cheek while looking at my compact. Eww. That's so, like, gross.

For Waterford High, I am head cheerleader, which of course makes me popular girl, homecoming queen, and guys are literally throwing themselves at me. I love when hallways part like the Red Sea when I appear and boys constantyl checking me out. I love the attention. I'm not like those poor excuses of ugly nobodies. With my blonde locks falling into soft curls cascading down my waist and baby blues with speckles of green, I'm everybody's dream girl. 

"Chelsea is such a bitch."

"Who does she think she is? My legs are all stiff and sore and..."

"So dumb, doesn't know the spelling of perfect."

I recognized the voices. I turned around not wantine to hear more. I was infuriated. You know those cartoons with smoke coming out of the character's ears? I'm like that now. Something inside snapped. I'm cheer captain, and no one tells Chelsea Woodson when to stop practice, to call me a bitch, or to know how that dumb word is spelled. Like I could care less. 

"Hey, you." I turned to the redhead giving the fakest, sweetes smile I could muster. Probably the leader. 

"Uh, you talking to me?" came her reply. 

"Of course! Can I be talking to any other copper topped head bitch of the poor excuse of a so-called crew?" I shot back. The squad is gathering round now. Her followers looked at me like I'm sort of a madman, but they were to shocked to speak. So I continued, "Payback's a bitch too you know, I'm not alone." I slapped her so hard her hair did a 180. "What goes around comes around, I guess. And you. "

I spoke to the brunette now. "If your legs are fricking stiff and sore cut them off. They're no good anyway." I smirked at her and the look on her face shouts, what the heck?! "And hey blondie, I may not know the spelling of perfect, but no need, cause I am, unlike you."

"Practice is over for today! Tomorrow here at 3:00 pm sharp!" I yelled. One by one, they turned away including me leaving the three looking like they were witnesses of a mass murder. 

Nathan's POV:

"Hey gorgeous." I winked at the brunette coming out of the gym. Probably someone who underwent Chelsea's wrath again from cheering practice. 

As cliched, she immediately flushed a deep red and ran towards her crew. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Nathan Smith just called me gorgeous!" she squealed.

I ran towards the parking lot. Honestly, I know I'm real hot, but can't they keep it to themselves at least once? As if I don't call every girl gorgeous. Maybe sometimes beautiful and an occasional cutie, but duh. If only they know. 

Just then, I saw my creepy ex leaning against my car, with that stupid smile pasted in her face. She can grin like an idiotas long as she wants, but I already have my heart set on someone else. 

"Hey Nate!" Ugh. Of all the idiotic nicknames. 

"What do you want uhh..." What is this freak's name again? Valerie, Vanessa..... "Vicky!" I meant that to sound rather harsh, but it came out as some dumb rat squeak. 

"Aww, someone's excited to see me!" she sang. "Anyway, there's a party tonight at my place. Will you come for me?"

"No. " And with that I hopped on my car leaving her in the dust. I know jocks aren't supposed to reject party invitations, but I knew better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! There's a lot more of different characters' POV in the next chapters. Who is Nathan's special someone? Thanks! 

You know what to do! Comment, Vote and Fan!