Chapter 3.... Jurnee POV

*Ring Ring Ring*

Hello

"Hey ma you sleep!"

"Who is this calling my phone at 8:00am?"

"Oh so you don't remember me it's only been a couple hours."

"My bad hey Zyir you cool and all but don't call my phone this early again"

"Aye let's cut to the chase ma go to lunch with me in a minute."

"I don't know you that good to be going somewhere with you I heard you New York niggas crazy."

"I tell you what,meet me at red lobster at 1."

"Alright see you then."

***

"Guess what girl that boy from the club last night called me and asked me to lunch in a minute."

"Girl MyKel did to where yall going?"

"To Red Lobster ,why?"

"Cause we goin to Red Lobster to and I'm 'posed to meet him there and I wanna know can I ride with you."

"Oh alright be to pick you up at 12:30 bye."

"Bye"

*end of conversation *

I walk in my closet and went straight and grabbed my gold MK sandals, yellow flower lace shirt and, yellow shorts. And don't get me started on how popping my lip gloss was.

***

So me and Heaven pulled up to Red Lobster and seen Zyir and MyKel sitting at a table... The waitress lead us to the table they were sitting at and once Zyir seen me he was eying me like I was a peice of meat.

"Hey yall." Said Heaven. All the while me and Zyir still eying each other.

When we sat down everybody got in their own conversation and I was really starting to get to know Zyir.

He hates onions like me, he has a single mother,he graduated from high school,he full name is Zyir Micheal Owens,and he 23 plus he tatted all the way up. I think I'm in love already OMG.

Zyir and MyKel decided to follow us back to the my crib.

***

We walked in my apartment and Zy said "damn Ma yo shit laid."

"Well thank you I work hard for what I got."

***

After awhile Heaven and MyKel left and me and my future husband laughed and talked then we started to talk 'bout more intimate things and boy he is a sweetheart! Then he looked me deeply in my eyes and I felt my pussy getting wet and then he slowly leaned down and kissed me and his lips so soft that it felt as if I were in heaven. He slowly pulled away from the kiss.

He got up to leave and on his way out the door he said

" I will call you tomorrow." And with that he was gone

I slide down the closed door and thought to my self I just met him last night I can't already like him and what if he finds out I'm a stripper

But in the back of mine I'm still thinking maybe he could be the one.