Prologue: My life is...going to be Awesome.

This is just a random story I'm expirementing with, hope you like it! 

Comment/vote/fan! 

-M 

*******************************************************************************************************

Ahh...The beach. Summer time, and a good book. What more could a girl ask for. Oh yeah, Chocolate...and a man. One of those things I could buy. Well actually I could buy both, but lets not go down that road.

Well anyways, my name is Rosine, and I'm an alcoholic, that's a joke. Really...I'm number four. Okay that's also a joke.

The truth is, I'm a nobody. I'm a Freshman in college, have never had a boyfriend, and am stuck alone during spring break. By the way, that whole thing about the beach, while it sounds awesome, is not were I am right now. Really I'm at home curled up on my couch, with my favorite old sweats on. The only true part of that spiel is the book, and the lack of chocolate. 

Alright. Enough is enough! I'm a student, with awesome grades. But no REAL life to live. All I've ever done is try my hardest. As a teengaer my parents were never in town and yet I always stayed at home, reading my damn books, never going out, never having a party. Nothing. I'm tired of it.

I'm in college, soon I'll be off to some boring job. It's time I actually do something! I wanted to party, to dance, to be carefree. I wanted to find a man! A dark, mysterious, handsome man!

I jumped up from couch threw my fist in the air and cried. "It's...awesome time!" Than realized how dumb that sounded and scurried off to my room to change for...what ever the hell I wanted. Little did I know, I'd never have a "boring" life again.