Chapter 17: It's you

(Next Day)

You woke up, taken a bath, changed clothes, ate breakfast & brushed your teeth. Then you went out of your house and walked to the bus stop coz Greyson is not outside of your house waiting for you. As you're walking to the bus stop, you heard someone called your name. You turned around to look at your back but there's no one there. As you turned around again to walk to the bus stop Greyson is in front of your face. You shocked 'cause your face and his face are very close that you two are about to kiss. But you looked down then blushes while Greyson is smiling.

You: Uhh... Hi?

Greyson: Hello. Sorry I'm not outside of your house waiting for you. I woke up late.

You: No. It's okay. I understand.

Greyson: *smiles*

You: *blushes*

Greyson: So, Let's go?

You: Okay.

Then you two went to Greyson's car & driven to the school. While Greyson is driving, you two are talking.

Greyson: Do you have crush on school?

You: Uhh.. Yeah.

Greyson: Who?

You: Hmm.. It's a secret. 

Greyson: Please...

You: *laughs* No.

Greyson: Aww..

You: *giggles*

Greyson: *blushes*

You: *smiles*

After a few minutes you and Greyson arrived at the school then you went inside the classroom. 

Greyson: Hey Shane. 

Shane: Hmm?

Greyson: *whispers to Shane: Can you ask [your name] if who is her crush? I'm very curious about it.*

Shane: Believe me. It's you.

Mizuki: Yeah!

Greyson: I hope so.

Shane: Okay I'll ask her.

Greyson: Thanks.

Mizuki: Welcome!

You: Hey Shane! Where's Lexter?

Shane: I don't know. Maybe he's just late.

You: Oh. Okay.

Shane: Can I ask?

You: What?

Mizuki: Who is your crush?

You: Hmm.. Secret.

Shane: Come on! Please tell us! We won't tell anyone!

You: Secret.

Mizuki: Hmm.. Okay. *tickles you*

You: Stop Mizuki! *laughs* Stop! *laughs*

Mizuki: Just tell us who. 

You: Alright! I'll just write it in scrambled letters. Then you will solve it.

Mizuki: Okay. *stop tickling*

Shane: Alright.

You: *writes on a paper: E N G Y N C O C R S A H E N* Here. *gives Shane the paper*

Mizuki & Shane: *looks at the paper*

Mizuki: I know who it is! It's Itoko!

You: Sshh!

Shane & Mizuki: *giggles*

You: *smiles*

After 5 minutes Miss Viola arrived, Miss Viola started discussing about Physical Education. Before dismissing the class Miss Viola said a few words.

Miss Viola: We are going to have our P.E. tomorrow. So be prepared for your P.E. uniforms.

Class: Okay Miss Viola.

Miss Viola: Bye class. Teachers have some meeting this afternoon so we don't have class this afternoon. See you tomorrow. 

Class: Thank you and Bye Miss Viola. See you tomorrow.

Miss Viola: *goes out of the classroom*

Then your other classmates went out of the classroom except Greyson, Shane, Cody & Mizuki. Greyson, Shane, Cody & Mizuki goes to you.

Shane: Hey [your name]! Wanna hang this afternoon?

You: Uhh.. Sure. Shane, I'm very curious why Lexter didn't attend class.

Shane: Oh. Maybe he is just busy.

You: Maybe.

Greyson: *smiles*

Mizuki: Where will we go? Any idea guys?

Cody: What about let's go at the mall? Or a karaoke bar?

You: Bar? No way.

Cody: Okay then let's go to the mall

You, Greyson, Shane & Mizuki: Sure!

Cody: *laughs*

You: *smiles*

Then you five went to the mall and ate lunch at the Starbucks. After eating lunch, you five went to the department store.