||5||

>>Calum's pov<<

Ashton returned about two hours later with a pretty young woman who I assumed to be his cousin. She was tan with light brown hair and brown eyes. She was a tall and slender girl as well as very pretty.

"Boys, this is my cousin, Tanesha." Ashton explained. "She's very close to me and is very nice so please, be kind in return."

We all nodded.

"These are the boys you adopted?" Tanesha asked, Ashton nodded. "They're so adorable. Welcome to the family boys. Now Ashton can stop complaining about the fact that he can't have children."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Tanesha must've noticed my confusion.

"You didn't tell them, Ash?" She asked.

"What? That I'm aromantic? No, I didn't."

Me and the boys looked at each other before Mikey spoke up.

"Um, what's aromantic?"

"It's kinda hard to explain, but it's basically where you don't feel the need to be romantically involved with people. Like I'm okay with just being in a platonic relationship." Ashton explained. "I mean I'm also pan, but the fact that most people say that pan and bi are the same thing has made it hard for me to date since, like, no one believes in my sexuality."

We all nodded, again.

"So, when's dinner?" Tanesha asked.

"Right now," Leigh said as she entered the room.

We all went to the kitchen to find a large meal set out on the table. We took our seats and began filling our plates(a/n: I'm legit just gonna write what happens at my family dinners).

Tanesha and Ashton caught up on things while me and the boys ate in silence.

"So, when will they start school?" Tanesha asked, which caught my attention.

We hadn't been to school since we were 10. We'd been homeschooled most of our lives. This would be a totally new experience.

"Um, next week probably." Ashton replied before taking a bite of food.

"Then we better take them shopping. I think I'll stay the night and we can take the boys shopping tomorrow. That sound good?"

"Yeah, sounds great. Boys?"

"Sounds fine to me." I said and Luke and Michael nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled," Ashton smiled.

We went to bed that night, and for the first time in a long time, I didn't have any nightmares.
......
A/n: Yay I updated! @TaneshaGauba I hope you like you like your character, as for anyone else who I've told can be in this book, you'll be included soon! I appreciate feedback! Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah