Chapter 1

Frozen Mind

Chapter 1

------------------------------

I grabbed my bag and headed out the cinema. I had gone to see 'Honey 2' but it was full. I went down  the dark street and through the puddles. It was getting late but the street lamps were on. I stopped at the alley. I could take the shortcut through the alley or go the long, safe way. I debated silently in my head and in the end, decided with the alley. I went into the dark shadows and past the filled up rubbish bins. I was almost at the end when I heard a groan.

"Hello?" I called out. I heard a grunt and another groan. I walked over to where the sound was coming from and saw a fazed man, laying by the bins. "Are you okay?" I asked.

He mumbled something but I couldn't make it out. He said it more clearly this time and I understood him. "Run."

I was confused but I couldn't get my legs to move. I suddenly heard someone behind me and a hand wrap around my throat.

"Don't move." A voice leered. I didn't listen and started struggling. I then felt metal behind pressed against my back. A gun. I kept struggling but he pressed it deeper into my skin. "I will not hesitate to kill you." He growled. I should've listened. I tried to break out of his arms and the last noise I heard was a gun shot before I fell to the ground.

---------------------

I woke up dizzy and disorientated. I felt cold ground underneath me and wind blowing softly in my ears. I opened my eyes and saw it was time. I was in the alley. Wait, alley? I just got shot! How am I alive?! What was happening? I got up carefully and stammered out of the alleyway. I looked down at my stomach and saw no blood, but I was wearing a purple ripped top, pink skirt and yellow leggings. What the? I was wearing a black hoodie and jeans before. I felt my hair which was normally cascading down my back but was now curled up. I looked around and saw everything had changed. Men were wearing suits and braces and everything looked different. I ran over to what used to be the newsgaents but was now a news stand. I grabbed the paper and looked at the date. 19th July, 1987.

My name is Olivia Davies, and this is the story of how I got shot and ended up, back in time...

----------------------------------

Okay, short I know but it's the begining! I love ashes to ashes so this is my inspiration from it! Hope you guys like it! :)

LoveY'all

LaurenSalvatore

XOXOXOXOXOX