Chapter 8: Invatation

Long chapter this time!
-----------
"Who doesn't need to eat" I asked. Then, it hit me I pulled a bottle of holy water out of my back pocket and splashed it on John. He skin began to sizzle and his eyes flashed black. Before anyone could blink possessed John had three angel blades and a demon blade at his throat. Sherlock and the Doctor scrambled away from John as they were both sitting next to him.
    "Well I was hoping this would last a little longer" not-John said smirking.
    "Get out of him now" I growled.
    "Not yet, I have something to give you, from my king and his colleagues" he said.
    "What is it?" Dean hissed.
    "They want me to give you this" he said pulling an envelope out of his pocket. He placed it on the table.
    "Sam, exorcise him" I told Sam. He nodded.
    "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te...cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare...Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis...Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine...quem inferi tremunt...Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."  Sam said as John's body twitched.
    "Adios, bitch" Dean and I said in unison. Black smoke poured out of John's mouth. Sherlock ran over.
    "John! Are you okay?" Sherlock asked grabbing John's shoulders.
    "Yeah, what was that?" he said looking at me.
    "That was a demon, it had possessed you" I said putting my angel blade away. I picked up the envelope and opened it. (That's the picture btw) "Tomorrow at 6:00 pm meet us at these coordinates (insert coordinates here). Dress up like its a ball. That means tuxes and ball gowns. -Crowley, The Master and Moriarty." I read the letter aloud.
    "I was not expecting that..." the Doctor said straightening his bow tie.
    "Yeah, definitely not what I was expecting. Thought it was going be a death threat" Dean said.
    "So are we going?" I asked putting the invitation on the table.
    "It's very likely going to be a trap" Sherlock said.
    "Yeah, but at least we don't have to track them down" I said trying to be positive.
    "So does everyone agree that we should go?" Dean asked the group. Everyone nodded.
    "So it's decided. We're going to the dinner" John announced.
    "Speaking of dinner, I'm going to eat my tacos now" I said walking back to my seat.

--Time Skip brought to you by tacos. Mmm tacos...--

    "Those were some of the best tacos I've ever had" I commented on the way back into the bunker.
    "Yeah, haven't had salad that good since I was with Jess" Sam said getting quiet after he said Jess. Oh Moosey you poor thing, I thought to myself.
    "Night my boys" I said waving at TFW, Sherlock, and John. The Doctor was staying in the Tardis while John and Sherlock stayed in extra rooms in the bunker. I went into my room and climbed into bed. I fell asleep almost instantly. Then, I was back in my nightmare.
"Stop! Please! leave them alone!" I cried.
The scenery was the same, Dean, Sam and Cas had the same amount of cuts and bruises as last time, but there were differences. The three empty chairs were filled by the Doctor, Sherlock, and John. They looked as bad as TFW. The two men standing beside Crowely were now Moriarty and the Master.
"Please! Stop! No!" I was begging now. I heard my name.
"Tessa! Wake up!" someone said. I woke up screaming. I saw TFW, Sherlock, John, and the Doctor crowded around my bed, with worried faces.
"Are you okay?" the Doctor asked.
"Do I look okay?!" I yelled before jumping out of bed and running out of my room trying to get away from anything that reminded me of the nightmare. I ran down the hall and I ran into the garage. I ran to the Tardis and opened the door. I ran in started running down one of the hallways.
"Sexy, could you make me a room?" I said while running down the hallway. One of the doors glowed and I ran inside. Inside was an exact replica of my room back in my dimension. I quickly shut the door. I walked over to the bed and crawled in. The familiar scent of my not-room helped me fall asleep in minutes. Before falling asleep I asked the Tardis if she could let them know that I didn't run off and I'm in the Tardis somewhere, sleeping.

--Time Skip brought to you by the feels from this sentence: Rose Tyler, I...--                                                   (A/N: I'm still not over Ten and Rose btw plus I'm listening to Hey there, Rose Tyler.)

I walked out my room and walked down the hallway. I heard voices coming from the room I remembered was the dining room. I opened the door a bit and walked in. Everyone was eating breakfast. They didn't notice me at first so I fake yawned. They looked up from their breakfast.
"Uh hey, I guess I owe you you all an apology." I said "I didn't mean to snap at you. I know you were just worried about me. I just needed to get away from all of this for a little bit."
"It's ok" Dean said.
"Yeah, we get this can be a bit overwhelming" the Doctor added. I smiled and sat down starting to eat.
"So what's the game plan?" I asked.
"Well first you all need to get these" Dean said pulling his shirt back a bit showing his anti-possession tattoo. I swooned a bit at seeing his collar bone, even if it was just a tiny bit.
"Okay, lets get going" I said
-------
So that was chapter 8. Did you notice the indenting? I finally figured out how to indent, using my iPad keyboard. Hope you liked this chapter. Until next time

Carry on my consulting TimeLords!
-G