Chapter 8

Taylor's POV:

I woke up early this morning, and rolled over. Nina was still sleeping. She looks beyond adorable when she's sleeping. I look down at the floor, to find Tina sleeping. Yesterday, was amazing. I still can't get the image of Nina naked out of my head. I still can't even believe I saw Nina naked. I've never felt so much lust for someone before.

I kissed Nina on the cheek before getting out of bed carefully. I didn't want to wake her. After I showered, I walked out to find Nina was awake. I was only in a towel...

"Morning sexy." she smirked.

"I didn't think you'd be awake yet..."

"It's okay, you look hot in just a towel. But..." she stopped mid-sentence before getting up. She walked over to me, and had that wonderful smirk that I love on her face. I had a feeling she was up to no good, and my feeling was dead on.

"You'd look even hotter with out no towel on." she continued, before pulling down my towel.

I cannot believe she just did that.

I pick up my towel and glare at her. "Not funny." I pouted.

"It wasn't meant to be funny. I just wanted to see the sexyness." she said, before kissing my cheek.

I felt myself blush. Dammit. How the hell can I be mad at her when she's so adorable?

She started to walk towards the bathroom door, to take a shower, but before she went in she turned around and smirked.

"By the way, you definitely look way hotter without a towel." she winked before going in.

My heart skipped a beat, and I got butterflies. She always does this to me.

I rummaged through my clothes, looking for my favorite shirt. Finally, I found it. It was a band shirt of course. It was my favorite band Evanescence. I got this shirt when I saw them in concert. I put on some blue skinny jeans and my converse. Woo, I'm not wearing all black today. While I was in the process of doing my hair and makeup, Nina came out. She was wearing a black crop-top, and some short shorts. She put a black sweatshirt on over it.

"Wow, I really love the shirt you're wearing under." I giggled.

"Of course you do." she smirked. "It makes my boobs look nice."

I can't disagree with that.

After we were both done getting ready, we made our walk to school. Usually we go our separate ways, but today Nina stopped me.

"Do you... Think it's okay if I hang out with you?"

I thought she'd never ask.

"Of course it is." I smiled warmly at her.