Celebrity Roadtrip

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! HOW YOU DOIN'???

Yeah, okay, creepy starting, I get that. But...WELCOME TO MY NEW FANFICTION!!!

Before I say anything else *IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ* I get that quite a few of you on Wattpad are absolutely sick and tired of seeing One Direction fanfics. And I can see why, some of them are complete shit. You actually have no idea how conflicting it was for me to decide whether or not to post this story, but I decided to go for it. It's not because I enjoy pissing off the people who don't like these fanfics, I just had an idea, and wanted to get a chance to show people it before the 1D craze dies down and I'm left with nothing but old posters and unfinished fanfic. So, if any of you feel like strangling like me right now, I have other stories that aren't fanfiction, so maybe you'll want to read them, maybe not, I'm not forcing anyone into reading anything. Hopefully someone will like my stories and that's all I want. Pretty much the entire purpose of this explanation is to say, cut me some slack, let us directioners enjoy our moment of obsessive fanfiction writing while it lasts, and if you hate the very idea of this story, then do yourself a favour and click the little 'X' in the corner.

Right, now that I've got that out of the way, new fanfic, and a boyxboy one. If you haven't already inferred exactly who is involved in this bromance, I suggest you take another look at the cover.....

But yeah, Larry Stylinson....if you don't like or aren't comfortable with the idea of two men in a relationship then just click out of this story and go read another one.

Also, I respect the fact that even though I greatly support the idea that Larry Stylinson is real, I also respect the fact that some of you do not.

^^^ See, it's in bold. THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T YELL AT ME IF YOU DON'T THINK LARRY IS REAL!

And even though I believe that Elounor is fake and Eleanor is a beard. I don't hate on Eleanor or any of the Elounor shippers (except those that are extremely rude where they don't need to be) I think Eleanor is a lovely girl, and for GOD SAKES! Can we just end this feud between Larry shippers and Elounor shippers? Pretty please?

Okay, I'm done with that, now for the disclaimers...

As much as I would like to...I do not own One Direction or any of the people affiliated with them.

This story has also been a tiny bit influenced by the idea of Get Him To the Greek, but I have never seen the movie  so I don't think this should relate to it that much....

The only things that belong to me (and me ONLY) are some of the characters and the idea...I don't think anyone else has come up with this particular idea...

Also, I have a request. I've seen a lot of discussions on Wattpad about how people only say stories are great because 1D's in them. While those comments are nice, I would very much appreciate comments about my writing style. Remember, I don't give a fuck if you hate my story, but constructive criticism is always welcome. :)

Anyways, enjoy the story!