Love at first sight

Ali's POV.
So it's about 6:30 and I need to start getting ready. I get in the shower and then when I get out I start to get in my new clothes witch is a pretty pink dress up blouse and black printed leggings and black flats. Then I apply my makeup and then braid my hair into a French braid. Now I sit in the living room watching vampire diaries waiting on Claire.

Claire's POV.
So now me and Channing are riding in his car with Louis and we are going to get Ali. I'm a little nervous that she is gonna be a little mad at me for this.... Oh well I'm to sweet to be mad at. We finally get to her house after a 20 minute drive. It felt like ages I guess I'm just really excited.

Ali's POV
" where's Claire ?" I ask myself as I'm starting to feel like she forgot.
The the phone beeps and says that they are sitting in the driveways and I go out as Claire motions for me to come get in the backseat with her.

Louis's POV.
When I saw Ali walk down her driveway I fell in love. Her beautiful brown curly hair just falls over her shoulders perfectly. Her perfect blue eyes sparkle in the moon light. Wait what I'm I doing I don't even know how old she is. Then she jumps in and I ......

----------------------
A/N
Sorry for the shorter chapter.
Also I love cliff hangers so you might get a few more