Chapter 2: Finding Castro (Unedited)

0800 hours April 17th, 1961. Bay of Pigs, Cuba.

Standing on this old ruin we can see the whole of Castro's mansion in the distance, and just about 50 meters away at the bottom of the cliff was a small communications building. Woods walked over to the edge of the ruins on the cliff edge "There's the compound, Carlos and his men should be hitting the airfield....any Minuit." Looking around at the ruin it looks as though it's been abandoned for centuries, it was old stone covered in thick green moss, not very homely if you ask me. In the distance a flare came shooting into the sky Woods responds" There's the signal" He fires a grappling wire towards the communications building roof and tells us all to hook up. We get close to the edge of the cliff and clip on a small metal clip with a handle on it and Woods slides down first, me straight after, right behind him, on the way down the zip line asking myself why they're making me do all this action hero stuff when I'm sure there was allot safer ways of getting down this cliff edge like a nice public footpath or something but whatever, Bowman was on the other zip line. Woods and Bowman let go first in the communications garden, they both timely land on top of the guards outside knocking them to the floor and finishing them with a quick knife straight to their throats killing them silently as if they weren't ever there. I land moments after them watching them kill their victims like an Eagle swooping in for the kill of it's prey.

We all took a quick visual sweep of the garden and made our way into the small building, the first room was small and empty "Stay low" Woods said. We all crouched and slowly through the first room making our way into the second, A man stood at the other end of the next room facing out the window in the opposite direction on a communication machine talking to someone in a panic from Carlos's bombings on the air field, Woods comes up behind me and whispers, take him out Mason as I pull a wire out from one of my pockets on my combat vest, I come up behind him slowly like a snake ready to take that fatal bite on it's victim as I wrap the wire around the mans neck chocking him in seconds making him drop to the floor like a big bag of potatoes.

We all look out the window towards the road ahead, large trucks full of Castro's soldiers heading towards the Airfield, Woods comes up next to me, "Perfect, they're all concentrated on the airfield, Just do not engage the convoy or we'll be compromised and this will all be for nothing". Bowman opens the door and I pass through it first, next woods then Bowman, We make our way up towards the road, staying crouched and out of site and sit behind a rock, Woods tells up to sit tight and let the convoy pass as we watch the last of the vehicles and soldiers disappear going down the road. We all get up and cross the road heading towards what we believe to be Castro's Garden which is to be full of soldiers, knowing we have no way around we know we have to fight our way to his house, I fire the first shot from my rifles sending a bullet into the back of one of the guards head dropping him into the mud, then another volley of bullets firing from me and my brothers rifles dropping at least 5 or 6 leaving the last 2, one of them running away and the other hiding behind a wall, Woods puts the one running away into the ground with 3 shots in succession and Bowman gets the hiding soldier as he pops his head out around the wall killing him in a single pullet but he fires two just in case. We make our way up the garden and up the stone steps, Woods say's "Castro's paranoid, and with good reason, we've been trying to get this son of a bitch for 3 years" And I reply, "And today's the day we succeed" As we reach the main entrance to Casto's mansion.

Wood's on the left of the door and Bowman on the right, I stand in front of it, Woods gives me the nod and I kick open the door and Woods goes in first firing a few rounds at the soldier standing a few feet away inside, Bowman follows him and I enter last covering us from behind, Woods and Bowman Go right onto one of the balconies to take out as many of the soldiers down below as they can, whilst I go down the hall way firing rounds at anyone who pops their head out, I reach the end of the hallway and then turn right going down another hallway with a large room at the ends, Woods and Bowman now right behind me also firing at the soldiers in the room at the ends, as we reach it, it if filled with nothing but smoking guns and corpses, makes me feel kinda sorry in a way, all they're doing is following a dictator, well a mad dictator at that, but today he pay's. We all crowd around the room just outside of Castro's bedroom where our Intel say's he is to be hiding, along with his generals and high ranking officers, Feeling the adrenaline now really pumping, Bowman kicks open the door and every feels to be going in slow motion, well either that or I've just become extremely quick but I take out my pistol and fire 2 shots taking out 2 men killing them instantly, Woods and bowman both also fire two shots each killing the rest of the men in this room but no Castro which mean's that if he isn't in his bedroom then he's fled and we've failed our mission so we loaded up with what we could find in this room and made our way towards Castro's bedroom, We surrounded the door, me behind woods as he says "This is it, ready to make history?", Bowman kicks the door so hard it comes off it's hinges revealing Castro, The sight of this evil man gave me a kind of relief in a way that we've finally found him, He was holding a women in front of him as a hostage, I aimed down the sights of my pistol took in a long deep breath as everything was silent for a split second, I breathed out half way and pulled the trigger to my gun sending out a spinning golden piece of led that traveled through castro's forehead spilling the remains all over his bed, The women was safe but we wasn't, she grabbed the pistol Castro was holding and began to fire at us but my reactions were too quick as I fired my gun at her killing her too, Woods face was in shock, he couldn't believe that even after saving her she still tried to kill us as he said "Crazy bitch, he uses her as a human shield and she still protects him?!" I walk over to the other door leading outside and fire randomly all over it as a body slowly knocks open the door falling into the room and I look at woods and say "Castro's supporters are fanatical in their devotion to him, more than you could believe".