Her Eyes

PLOT:

Miya Akihiro,a 15 year old girl who is involved in the Mafia but is refusing to accept the Enwald Famiglia's proposal to her to become the Enwald Family's 9th Generation Boss. Just then,the 'Sun Arcobaleno' Reborn asked her if she could keep on eye on Tsunayoshi Sawada for a while and give her the freedom she soughts for. Will she accept it?

Yamamoto Takeshi x Miya Akihiro

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Character Profile:

Name: Miya Akihiro 

Age: 15 years old 

Likes: Swords,Samurais,Yamamoto Takeshi,Tsunayoshi Sawada,and Hibari Kyoya (for some reason,they get along well) 

Dislikes: Gokudera Hayato,Sasagawa Ryohei,Enwald Famiglia,Pigeons,and Lakes. 

Nationality: Half Japanese,Half Italian 

Relatives: All Deceased. 

Bestfriend: Dino Cavallone 

(Note: You will be acting as Miya Akihiro,kay?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

You were a new student in Namimori-chuu,as requested by Reborn. You were to keep an eye on his student,Tsunayoshi Sawada. You heard rumors that he was a loser at most of things especially his studies. Upon hearing this rumors,you could not believe that this boy would become and succeed the 10th Generation Vongola Family. You,Miya Akihiro,is assigned as the secret spy of the Vongola Family.

Entering the school grounds,you hurried to the Principal's Office only to meet a black-haired boy,with honey-brown eyes. "Miss Akihiro,right?" the secretary asked,gesturing you to go with the male,whom you assumed to be your escort or classmate. He seem to smile alot,which you found rather cute and interesting. Walking thru the hallways,you stayed and acted in a lady-like manner and reamined silent. The silence was soon broken when the boy asked you your name.

"So,what's your name?" he asked,smiling cheerfully. "Isn't introducing yourself first a part of being a gentleman?" you glanced over him,and asked coolly.

"Sorry,I forgot about that," he apologised,a glimpse of sweat clearly found on his perfect skin. "My name's Yamamoto Takeshi"

"I see,well I am Miya Akihiro,Nice too meet you" you reached your arm,gesturing for a handshake. He gladly accepted your hand and shook it. "Nice too meet you too."

He stopped in his tracks a few minutes later. You stopped,seeing the classroom ahead of you. "well see you in class!" he waved,walking back to classroom. You noticed some girls staring daggers at you. And one of them,if only looks could kill,you'd be dead by now. some guys stared at you,as if wanting you to become their girlfriend. Geez,its not like you like Yamamoto....and there's no way you're gonna get yourself a boyfriend. Well if that's the case.. 

___

"Okay class,meet your new classmate." The teacher said,gesturing you a galnce,which meant introducing yourself to the class.

"Good morning,I am Miya Akihiro. It's a pleasure to be your classmate," you stated,bowing down in a pleasing matter. "Okay,miss Akihiro. You may sit down beside Yamamoto," Sensei ordered,while you saw Yamamoto raise his hand,grinning. You hurried to your seat and prepared yourself for the lesson the teacher was gonna lecture,which was Japanese History.

Yep,it's definitely a new start for your dear life.

_____

How was the prologue?,I'm Discontinuing my first fic (maybe). And I'm gonna focus on updating this one. Really sorry for that. I had to train my writing to please you all. 's all...

JAne!

Leave some comments,ne?