3.0

I walk into school with my head held high being aware of the huge grin on my face that didn't seem to want to go away.

People began to look at me strangely probably not use to me being in such a good mood but I didn't care since I was too busy searching for the boy who made me this happy in the first place.

I spot him at his locker as I quicken my pace before leaning on the locker next to it coolly as he closes his. Once he spots me he grins shaking his head at me before grabbing me by my waist and pulling me into a kiss.

Before the kiss can get too heated I pull away as he looks at me with a pout.

"I don't want to be that couple who makes people want to throw up by making out everywhere." I say as he chuckles giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Well funny that because that's exactly what I was aiming for." He mumbles before connecting our lips again, I roll my eyes but still don't pull away too busy enjoying the kiss.

The bell soon rings as I pull away from Jack as he pecks my lips one more time.

"Come on I'll walk you to class." He says as we walk down the hall hand in hand earning curious look from other students and I couldn't blame them since not that long ago we hated each other.

"You know, we're still being that annoying couple." I say to him as he grins at me.

"You know I don't care."

"Summer can I talk to you?" I hear the familiar voice as i try to contain my laugh at his new 'hair cut'.

"No you can't-"

"Jack it's alright, you can stand watch if you want."

He rolls his eyes but doesn't leave my side.

"I just wanted to say sorry, look Macy told me you found out and I really am. I know it's too late but I really did love you but I made a mistake and I realise that but you and Jack look cute together."

I give him a kind smile while Jack scoffs mumbling 'We know, you can go now.'

Don't get me wrong Tyler was still an asshole but at least he tried.

"Thanks, I think I should be getting to class." I say grabbing Jacks hand again as we walk together down the hall but I still noticed Jacks clenched jaw as I give his hand a squeeze.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just really hate that dude."

I stop him as I pull him into a kiss.

"You realise that he means nothing to me."

"I know I'm just worried."

"Don't be." I say as I peck his lips again.

"You know we're being that annoying couple again." He says mockingly.

"You know I don't care." I say in my best Jack voice as we reach my classroom.

He smiles at me giving me one last kiss before leaving and as I smile to myself realising that I love Jack and in a way I'm happy Tyler cheated on me, that he lied to me, otherwise I wouldn't have been as happy as I was now.

(A/N Jack is so cute.

I have official finished this book I hope you guys enjoy the last chapter! Also although it's conplete I'll still update when I publish my new book )