Chapter 2

The pack house was huge and totally like a mansion. Before we got out I decided to ask about what I should call Alpha Mark "Alpha sir I don't know what to call you after the information you gave me yesterday." I said honestly "Prue just call me dad and stop being formal I'm your father after all." He said without a moments hesitation I smiled and got out of the truck watching as some other pack members came up to investigate I froze I wasn't used to this many wolfs without Ruby or Blaze I had no idea what to do or what to say and when I went to lower my eyes respectfully my dad laughed and lifted my eyes "Your a Alphas daughter you submit to no one." His words were harsh but his tone light like explaining to a child but I didn't mind I never had a father so this was new. Dad yelled at the people who came to investigate to unload the truck and move it into a room on the sixth floor and by there eyes I'm guessing that told them I was of his blood because they stopped starring then and actually looked the other way I sighed then suddenly dad spoke again "Prue the vampires are coming tonight and I would like you to keep there second in charge company while, I discuss with there leader we are trying to make a pact with them." My eyes got huge but I quickly agreed and was shown to my room by a woman who smelled weird but she just smiled and pointed out my room after I unpacked I picked out a nice baby blue dress that brings out my eyes and a none gaudy sapphire necklace I quickly stepped into heels and went to the meeting room where my dad was waiting he turned when I walked in and smiled "You look beautiful pudding I approve." I smiled and sat in a chair waiting for the vampires to show up after about ten minutes there was a knock on the door and I bolted to my feet smelling Angel he was behind the door with a bunch of other people I had no clue about "Enter." Was all my father had said before five vampires walked in one was Angel the other four smelt funny like blood, sweat, and fear my father walked up to one of them who I guessed was the leader and shook his hand "Leo so nice to see you again." My father said he was being polite but I knew he was tense waiting for a ambush that's when Leo spoke "You too Mark it's always a pleasure." He looked over at me "May I ask Mark who this beautiful young wolf is?" I tensed at his words if my dad didn't look tense he sure did now "This is my daughter Prudence I have her here to have your second learn our ways." Mark said trying to be polite he wasn't sure about havering me in the room now Leo smiled "Ah okay." He turned around and faced Angel "Angelus go with Miss. Prudence and learn about the wolfs." Angel nodded and looked at me I fraught back a smile and turned to my dad "I'll be off then and don't worry so much about me father I take on Rue no problem." I chuckled at the memory and this he relaxed some and smiled I walked out of the meeting hall waving at Angel to follow me we acted perfectly like we were supposed to until we got to the woods and I said "Well that's it we probably should get back." But instead Angel walked into the woods grabbing my hand once we were far enough in he leaned down and kissed me. The electric feeling came back and I backed into a tree pulling him closer Angel lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist to hang on I also snaked my arms around his neck apparently me moving my skin on his felt as good to him as it does to me because he let out a low moan and began to press his groin to mine sending waves of pleasure threw me. But my memory took over and I pulled my head back panting "We have to get back before they notice we've been gone for so long." He said nothing just nodded and kissed me one last time then releasing me so we could walk back to the meeting hall when we walked in Leo had just spoken "If we want this to work then we need one of your wolfs to have a mate of a vampire and we don't exactly have that now do we." His voice was cold and without realizing it I spoke up "Yes we do sir." My dad was looking at me confused but I walked and stood next to him and Leo spoke again "Oh and who are these mates?" I looked over at Angel for help and finally he spoke up "Me and Prue." My dad had grabbed my hand and pulled me back because Leo leaped over the table at me "You filthy whore you think I will let him go with you a Alphas daughter?!?!?" The pack heard the commotion and a few came in busting the door down by this time tho Angel had Leo on the ground his black eyes starring at him "If you ever go after my mate again, brother I will kill you." His voice was calm but deadly the other wolfs that had came in had the other three under control and I walked up to Angel "Let him go Angel he didn't hurt me." I said reaching for his arm but a wolf who was on guard waiting for Angel to let Leo up to grab one of them stopped my hand by grabbing onto my wrist "It's fine he won't hurt me." I gave him a reassuring look and he let my wrist go "Angel it's okay." I said again grabbing his arm his black eyes looked over at me and he released Leo and got up he immanently grabbed me and pulled me to him. "My little yurri I'm so glad your ok." He muttered in my ear and I smiled "Yes Angel I'm okay." My dad looked at us "Prue your mate is a vampire?" I nodded and looked down "I'm sorry Alpha if you want to kick me out of the pack I understand." I said "Prudence Payne I told you to call me dad and no I will not actually I have a better idea." He said I looked at him and then at Angel "Sir I would like to ask you to live here and live with my daughter as her mate?" My dad asked Angel not looking at me I jumped I was totally shocked "Yes sir I would love that." Angel said and I smiled "Then Prue show him your room." He said and smiled I smiled and grabbed Angel's hand leading him to the sixth floor and to my room "Here we are." I muttered and we walked into my room I shut the door and watched as Angel pressed me up to the door kissing me again and I instantly responded to the electricity kissing him back and wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him harder. He picked me up and put me on the bed letting me wrap my legs around his waist and pulling him closer to me letting the space between us close and I bit his lip gently smiling when I heard his gasp  sadly he pulled away from me "No Prue not yet."