Ch5

The pic above isn't exactly what I pictured Mac and Mackenzie to look like, but close enough for now :)

Mason and I spent a few hours talking about just about everything. He told me about his parents, David and Theresa, his younger sister Rachel who was 9, and even his dog jack. It was nice talking to someone who knew so little about me, yet wanted to know everything. I did, I told him all there is to know about me, except the last 3 weeks before I came here, I still didnt want to talk about it.

After we finished talking, we decided to watch a movie. We sat a comfortable but small distance away from each other. When I was up putting a new movie into the DVD player, he started,..throwing popcorn at the back of my head!

:What the hell are you doing?" I asked

"I don't know."

I grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it back.

"Oh yeah??" He said and got up off the couch. He started coming closer to me with a handful of popcorn, and the threw it at me. I screeched and threw some back again. We were laughing and using pillows as shields, runnin from each other through the room. It was so fun!

I was hiding around the corner, between the kitchen and living room. He came up from behind me, but with no popcorn this time.

"Got ya," he whispered in my ear.

I turned to face him and he was inches away from my face.

We stared at each other for a while

"You know, it only took three days." I looked over at him in confusion.

"Three days for what?"  He chuckled and moved even closer to me, if that's even possible.

"Three days for you to come here, three days for me to fall for you."

He said and pressed his lips to mine.

At first I stood there, motionless. Them I opened my eyes and realized who I was kissing. I immediately thought of the guy I had been having a popcorn war with a few minutes ago, the guy that stood up for me at the club without even knowing my name.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, again, and again, and again.