Chapter 22

-Jessica's POV-

I was already driving to Donny's. Out of all Hayes' Friends, I hated that kid. He always got in trouble sometimes. And his parent's had to get Him out of it.

I parked on the side and got out. I saw danni-Grace crying with her head tucked in her knees and her arms around them.

I walked up to her and tapped her. She looked up and her eyes were puffy from crying.

"You okay?" I asked her and she nod her head no.

"Where's he at?" I asked her and she pointed to the house.

I got mad at Hayes. Danni-Grace loves him. And he is just going to do this. As I walked in it was a party alright. These kids were not sober. They were all drunk. I looked around to find Hayes and found him kissing some girl.

I walked to him and grabbes him hand and walked out the house.

"Jessica how did you get here?" he slurred and giggled a little.

I walked to his car and put him in the passager side. And shut his door.

"Danni, can you drive?"

"Yeah I can drive." She sniffed

"Well I'll meet you at my house" I said and went to the driver side of Hayes car. I put on my seatbelt and put on his.

I started driving. "Where are we going?" He asked me slurring his words.

"Home" I said focused on the road.

I drove in the driveway and got out with the keys. I walked to the passenger seat and got Hayes.

I had to put one of his arms around me and I went in the house. Mom had a night shift so she wasn't home. I put him on the Couch and he sat there. But I think he was getting a little sober.

I went to the kitchen and got water and an Aspirin. I walked back to the living room and gave him the water and Aspirin.

"Here"

"Hayes how could you do that to Danni-Grace? " I asked him.

"I don't even know what I did" he said holding his head.

"Well she saw you kiss another girl"

"Wait I thought that was Danni-Grace" he said

"No it wasn't she proabaly hates you now"

I turned on the tv and turned to the news.

"This just in there is a car wreck near Graham street in Greensboro. No-one knows what made the car wreck but the driver is now going to the hospital " we seen the picture of a Black Chevy. It was my Black Chevy.

My eyes wided and turn to see Hayes not sober anymore. I ran to nash's Room and woke him up.

"What" he mumbled.

"Nash, Danni-Grace got in a car wreck. Me and Hayes are going to the hospital" Nash looked at me and wide eyed.

"What happened?"

"I don't know but we'll get some information when we get to the hospital but I need you to keep Arionza and Alex"

"Okay I'll keep them just go to the hospital" nash said getting up.

"Okay" I said. I walked to my room and put on my uggs and my coat. I kissed both of my kids on the forheads.

I went downstairs and Hayes was already out the front door. I walked out the front door and locked it.