t w e n t y - f i v e

ATTENTION ATTENDEES OF INDY OTRA: I'm going to be there so if you want to meet up with me PLEASE contact me via Twitter (inthepantss) or Instagram (inthepants.wp) I REALLY WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS AND STUFF we can probably meet during icona pop. Idk where. I'll just be like "yo I'm over here check me out" OKAY THANKS ILY

Throwback Thursday. (Actually, in the story it's a Monday but whatever)
-
t w e n t y - f i v e

"Who is this?" I quickly glanced over to Harry, who's eyes were wide and lips parted as if he was about to speak. However, instead of speaking, and long squeak fell from his lips instead. "Harry?"

"Yes!" He shouted, far too loudly. I winced, directing my attention back to the dirty blonde-haired lady. "Jessica," he continued in the loud voice. "This is Jessica."

"No, it's not," I added.

"No?" The nameless woman added.

"Jess, or Jesse. Whichever you prefer." I let go of Harry's arm, holding my hand out for her to shake. She grinned, accepting my gesture while I said, "Just not Jessica."

"My name is Kathy, I'm Harry's aunt."

"Anne's sister?" I asked.

"Yes," she laughed. "So," a devious smile fell across her face. "Are you... you know?"

"Are we what?" Harry asked, letting out loud, breathy, nervous chuckles.

"A couple."

"A couple?" He asked loudly, with a strange look on his face. "Yeah, a couple of teenage friends having some platonic fun at a non-date-like site," he said with an obnoxious nervous grin, his whole body moving with every word, as if he had to p.iss.

"Oh. So, you two aren't dating?"

"Dating?" He sputtered, nervously. He looked at me waving his thumb at her, mumbling, "get a load of this." He laughed loudly again. "Dating? We are--"

"Yes," I stated, wrapping my arm around Harry's.

"What?" He mumbled. The woman looked back and forth as us. "I mean, yeah!" He added, pulling my arm from his and wrapping himself around me, rubbing his cheek on the top of my head passionately.

This was getting difficult to recover from.

"This is actually our first date," I added, grinning proudly.

"She's my girlfriend," he bragged.

"Harry."

"I love her."

"Harry."

"We're going to get married."

"Harry."

"Such a good girlfriend."

"Oh, that's nice. David let you out of the camp?" She asked Harry.

"Well- Uh- W-We- It's kind of-"

"David actually doesn't know. We're kind of trying things out before we go public," I reasoned.

"Yeah, so don't say anything to David, or my mum. Or David. Or my mum."

"Harry, please," I whispered.

"Oh, don't worry. Your secret is safe with me," she smiled.

"So, what are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"Oh, Mark wanted to take the kids out. He was hoping to surprise us, but he always tells us where we're going that day."

"Gotta love that Mark."