Quite Odd, You Are

--Oliver's POV-

Good golly he is hot.
My eyes flicked to the back of the room to the boy who had offered to show me around. I blinked at him, feeling my cheeks burn. He was tall and I could tell even though he was sitting down that he was well-built. He had dark brown-almost red-messy hair that hung over his face and complimented his tanned skin very well. He had several piercings in his ears as well as-oh god help me-a lip ring.
Oh dear oh dear how am I supposed to talk normally around him I'll probably end up speaking like an idiot and blushing like mad oh my-
"Hey, cmon, I don't bite, Doll," He said, walking up to the front of the class to meet me.
I nodded and avoided looking into his eyes. "R-Right sorry. I didn't mean to stare. Just um... Glad that someone offered to help me around. I'm sure this is quite troublesome for you and-"
"Hey hey it's nothing. I'm glad to help out the helpless. Especially when they're cute."
Oh sweet sugar on a Saturday he just called me cute.
"I-I Uh-"
The teacher thankfully saved me from having to respond by speaking to the two of us.
"You two are excused from homeroom and your classes for the day so don't waste this time. You can not leave school grounds however-" She offered the other boy a glare at this, to which he smirked.
"I'm not gonna lead him astray, Teach. I'm gonna show him where his classes are and whatever else he needs," The boy said.
I found myself unable to open my mouth or formulate words correctly, so I just stayed quiet and prayed that the teacher would let us leave.
Which she did.
"Okay so, Ollie,"
Ollie?
He pulled me through the hallway at a brisk pace, stopping before an elevator and pushing a button. "My name is Allen Jones, and I guess I'm your guide for today." He gave me a small smirk and I felt my cheeks go red and I nodded, forcibly sticking a hand out for him.
"I'm Oliver. Nice to meet you. A-And thank you again for doing this,"
He took my hand and shook it before dropping it and leading me into an elevator.
"Not a big deal. And you'll be thanking me a lot fucking more a little later," He stated cryptically as he pushed a button labeled "B1."
"W-What?" I looked at him, wide-eyed and confused. "Why?"
He looked at me and smirked again as he leaned against the moving elevator.
"I'm showing you something better than this old ratty ass filthy fucking building,"
I narrowed my eyes at him, staring intently. "Where are you taking me?" I demanded. "And is all of your cussing really necessary? I mean honestly-"
He cut me off when the elevator doors sprung open and then grabbed my hand and pulled me through the schools basement.
"C'mon, Doll, you don't want to miss this. It's almost time,"
He kept glancing at his watch as he leaded me through twisted dirty, basement tunnels, leaving me utterly confused.
"Would you stop running and just-" I squeaked as I tripped, my entire body rocketing forward and my ankle twisting beneath me as my bag and books spilled across the floor.
And then Allen laughed.
Very hard.
I lay on the floor for a moment as he laughed beside me before shakily trying to bring myself to sit up. I winced at the sudden pain in my ankle as I tried this however, and Allen stopped laughing immediately.
"Oh shit- are you okay?"
"I am fine, thank you." I lied. My ankle was incredibly sore. Not broken but it would hurt for awhile. I tried once again to sit up and worked through my pain, managing to pull myself to sit on my bum, looking around at my thrown belongings.
I started to pick them up as Allen bent down and began to help, silently holding books and papers of mine.
He handed them to me and I lazily stuffed them in my bag.
As I tried to stand however, I realized I couldn't put much weight on my ankle, and crumbled back to floor, whimpering again.
"Whoa- don't move hold on," Allen said.
"What are you-"
Just then I felt strong hand lift me up and hold me before helping me to stand.
"You okay with climbin on my back? I'd offer to carry you bridal-style but I don't Wanna hit your leg on the wall or anything. Be quite the shame to see such a cute little boy in pain," He added, making my face beat red.
"D-Don't say things like that and yes I think I'm okay,"
"Why shouldn't I say them?" He said, raising a teasing eyebrow and smirking again.
"B-Because um... I... Uh..."