Cheiloproclitic

A/N: HEYY! I've started a cast! I don't know if I'll ever find any one good enough for Drew and Addie, but I've got Cam and Alpha Sam so far :) You're obviously welcome to ignore my choices for the characters and imagine them your own way, that is totally fine! I've got Drew Roy who'll play Cam over to the side :)

Anyways, ENJOY!

XOXO

-Redhearts

"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

Cheiloproclitic

verb

Being attracted to a person's lips

Being attracted to one's lips. I had never thought that I would find lips, out of all the body parts, to be incredibly attractive. But, of course, life was determined to prove me wrong. Life in general was always full with surprises, some pleasant and others awful.

Now, when Cam began to untie me from my spot on the chair, I felt that that moment was one of life's more terrible surprises. The whole ordeal of being captured and sent to be executed by a group of werewolves just for treapassing was still processing in my brain, and I believe I hadn't realized just how dreadful my situation was.

Cam kept an iron tight grip on my wrists and frogmarched me right back down those hallways, through the front door, and around the back of the pack house to a small, squat, and strict looking building, surrounded by a dense forest. That facility reeked of confinement and urine. Sure signs of another damn prison.

"Alrighty my fine furry friend, this is going to be your home for the next-oh couple hours or so, called the Pilton. You know, mix between prison and the Hilton hotel. You got lucky, cause guess what? This hotel had five-star dining and exquisite room service you can count on," Cam crooned, smirking down at me wickedly.

He shoved open the stern looking cement door roughly with his left shoulder, making him jostle me slightly, and guided me through the wretched halls, searching for the perfect cell for me to take up residence.

"Hmm...where shall I put you?" Cam murmured to himself. "How about cell-oh I mean suite-number 19? Does that suit you well?"

I said nothing.

He shrugged. "Just as well...yep, there you are, in you go..."

I tripped into the cell.

Cam smirked wiping his hands together, a triumphant look in his wicked eyes. "Well, it looks like my work here is done. Enjoy your stay at the Pilton!" And off the bastard strutted, and with one last swish of his midnight black hair, Cam, the Beta of the Ravan pack, was gone.

•••

About an hour later, after my panic attack had started and finished, boredom began to slowly clutch at my mind once again. And as soon as the long fingers of boringness have latched themselves into your brain, they become increasingly hard to shake off, leaving you bleary eyed and slack mouthed. I discovered then that the painful feeling of boredom was right up there on my list of dreadful feelings, among being raped and the menstruation cycle.

I suppose I had simply accepted the fact, once again, that death was inevitable, and I started to welcome the thought of a whole new world without the dire need to hide and run from a constant enemy. It almost felt exciting. Exhilarating.

But my mind was tired and worn out. At that moment, it did not feel like thinking at all. I began to absent mindedly picked at the loose strings from the borrowed shorts and twist them around my pinky finger. Twist, twist twist. Twist, twist, twist, twist...

"Hey, yo Foxy! Didja miss me?" Yelled a boisterous and familiar male voice. It was Cam.

He approached my jail cell, and pulled out a large key ring, several metal keys clanking an jangling together as he sorted through them.

"Actually, I can't exactly say I did..." I grumbled, watching Cam intently.

"No, eh? Well I didn't exactly expect you to jump up and down screaming at the sight of me, but at least a little bit of appreciation for my hard work would be welcome."

I sighed and watched the metal cell doer slide open, "Let's just get this over with."

Cam raised his eyebrows at me. "Your wish is my command," he smirked, and mocked bowed to me.

I didn't respond.

Then, Cam pulled out some strong looking rope and efficiently tied it around my wrists, locking them tightly together.

Finally, Cam and I had reached our destination. It was a spacious clearing in the woods filled with all the important pack members, such as the patrollers, guards and fighters, but with no children. They definitely wouldn't want to witness a death right before their eyes, it would scar anyone for life. The members were in a ring, surrounding a wooden platform with a wooden pole sticking up from it and red blotches of past victim's blood already staining the maple. I shuddered violently.

Several different means of execution came to mind, one more wild and insane than the next, but the constant stream of speculations would not stop.

It's just one foot in front of the other, just keep going, one foot in front of the other...I chanted as Cam marched up to the platform, with every single werewolf eye trained on me. A deafening silence rung out, making my ears feel like bleeding. Cam got to work tying my hands expertly to the pole with death-tight knots keeping me attached to it.

And then I heard it. That strong, powerful voice that rang out above the silence, effectively shooing it off. It was rough, husky and all together a turn on. It was the voice of Alpha Drew.

"This, is Addie Dedario. An outlaw and a criminal. She invaded a neighboring pack's territory, with the obvious intention of spying, so we see it as our pack's duty to do the Cageon pack a favor, and execute this werefox for her wrong doings."

The crowd of werewolves cheered roughly in appreciation.

I searched desperately for where the majorly attractive voice was coming from, my head snapping this way and that, eyes wide and bright.

Finally, my eyes found an immensely muscular back that rose up above the rest of the wolves. Alpha Drew was obviously standing on a stool of some sort. But it was peculiar how gorgeously handsome I thought the back of a person's head was, it was just so...soft. looking and touchable. And those back muscles! Good Lord, they were pulling me in.

I shook my head, be riding myself of such trivial thoughts. I was being a pathetic hormonal teenager, and that was not okay. I closed my eyes, hung my head, and let every single thought wash out of me, leaving my mind blissfully blank. I heard the footsteps of the approaching Alpha, the guy with the sexy voice, slowly walk towards me. That was it. That was the end. There would be no more running late at night, no more hiding from werewolves, my nerves would no longer be constantly on edge. There would just be no more. No more.

The feral growl of a werewolf in human form met my ears, but I didn't let myself flinch. I was strong. I stayed firm.

Then, Alpha Drew whispered to me without a single trace if emotion, "Open your eyes."

For some odd reason, I did.

When my eyes met his brown ones, my arms stopped twitching, my lungs stopped inhaling and my heart stopped beating. It was him. He was mine. The Alpha was my mate.

And his lips were dreadfully attractive.

Then, of course it was at that moment my nose started to bleed.