Notes and copyrights

Welcome to book two, everyone! :)

I just have a few notes before we get rolling. On the Line is a work-in-progress. Therefore, it'll be a little drafty. Don't you worry though, spelling and grammar and the basics will all be present, but things may need a little refining and adjusting as I go along to fine-tune the narrative. I'm picky like that.

Anyway, my message remains the same. If you enjoy this book, please please please comment and vote. Those actions help me earn a reputation as a writer on Wattpad, and they drive stories further up the list in terms of getting noticed. I am forever grateful and appreciative of those of you who do!

The video featured is "Shatter Me" by Lindsey Stirling and featuring Lzzy Hale! :) It's one of the songs on my playlist when I'm writing for Allie.

Chapter One is coming soon!

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Now, some credit for the cover images (obtained through creative commons)! Images are property of their respective owners. Images found on cover were cropped/filtered to fit.

1. "Hallway" by Eflon, flickr

2. "Getting Sexy" by Ryan McGuire, imcreator

3. "Irina" by Jonathan Kos-Read, flickr

Background -- "Heather Marks" by Fervent-adepte-de-la-mode, flickr