Chapter 1

Living your whole life under a rock, literally, makes it quite hard. But when your father's closes friend tells you on your 17 birthday that you have to go to the camp that killed your father how should you feel. Well if you didn't know. That's me, Kacey Ladner. So I did what he told. It took me some time but I made my way. Many monster, probably because of who my father is. As I got to the entrance I kinda stopped. I mean these people killed my father, all I know is to be careful of Peresus Jackson. I walked though the entrance not realising that I may look pretty intimidating. Dirty blonde hair with golden streaks, tinted black sunglasses, black tank top, black skinny jeans and some sneakers. I got a couple looks before a whole crowd gathered around me.
Hello
I heard a couple murmurs none that I could make out until a boy, sea green, eyes raven black hair and stunning body spoke up.
"Hey, um this has never happened before like this so I'm going to ask you a couple questions okay?" His voice radiated power. I nodded, waiting for the young boy to speak again.
"Have you ever been told the stories of the Greek and Roman gods?" I nod smirking widely on the inside.Outside I try and look like I'm nervous.
Idiot.
"Okay, well. This camp your in right now is for demigods. Half gods half man. And you can only enter if your one of them. So that means that your a demigod." He pauses waiting to see what I'll do. I just nod.
"So, do you live with your mum or your dad?"
"I use to live with my mum but she died." He nods.
How do I hold it in!
"So your father is a god."
This is gold!
I can't stop myself. I laugh, and I can't stop.
"Um, nothing I said there was funny." He slowly says.
No really!
"No, no, no, you have it all wrong! My father is not a god, and I'm not a demigod. Yes I walked through the barrier, but I'm not a demigod, not close, well I am half man, but not half god. I detest the gods, they killed my father." They all look at me wide eyed till a centaur comes close.
"She is right Percy." I tense at the name.
It's him.
"This is not a demigod, this young lady is special, and we must care for her no matter who her father is, are we clear. We can choose our friends but not a family." I nod.
Did I like my fathers choices, no. But he was my father. I must stick with him.
"Guys please make way for Kacey Ladner, daughter of a Titan." The crowd tenses and all eyes are widened and are going in between the centaur and me.
That's right, I'm a demititan.
*******************************
Yay. Chapter 1. Do you like it?! Please tell me what you like of it and any ideas. The italics are her thoughts.