Yvonne.

(A/N: so if you heard the Yvonne rumours you will get this... I'm very very sad and I think I'm gonna right out how I think Spencer will find out. If she doesn't turn out this way then whatever... But yeah.)

Spencer's POV:

Toby frantically searches for his keys.

"Your boss won't be mad if you're 5 minutes late, babe." I say, chuckling. His boss was the same age as him and was pretty chill.

"I.. I know. I'm panicking for nothing." He says... I could tell he was still frantic.

I shrug it off...

"Oh, here they are." He says, finding them on top of the bookshelf.

He puts on his shoes quickly.

"Bye." I say.

He leaves, not saying a word.

I sigh and put down my coffee.

I do not wanna have to do this... But Toby is hiding something and I'm gonna follow him.

I get up quickly, grab my keys, and walk out.

I see him pulling out of the driveway from behind a bush.

I get into my car and follow him, staying a little behind.

I park down the street from him and he walks into a hotel. A nice one.

I feel like I know where this is leading but I shake the horrible thought of him cheating out of my head.

I walk in and realize I don't have a way of getting in.

I hear him ask for room "114".

I keep that in mind.

I get some cash and pay for a room for the night. I don't go to my room and find room 114.

It was hard.. But I found it.

I put my ear against the door.

"That's because you never watch or go to movies with me." I hear a girls voice say.

My heart drops.

"That's not entirely true." I hear Toby say. "I'm stuck with spencer most of the time..." He says.

I feel like I could cry.

".. Why don't you just leave her?" She asks, roughly.

He sighs. "I... She has a mental illness and I've hurt her a few times already... I'm just waiting until she spaces away from me" he says.

"Promise?" She asks seductively.

"Promise." Toby says, even more romantically.

I hear some kissing noises and a moan.

I suddenly begin bawling... And they hear.

I slide to the ground and move against the wall.

I feel to weak to stand...

I try when they come out but I just... I feel paralyzed.

I feel embarrassed... I feel ashamed... And I feel doubt.

Toby's face goes pale.

"Spencer..." He says softly.

I suddenly get the strength to stand up... And I slap him across the face.

"I trusted you!" I yell.

He doesnt talk.

I then run away.