Chapter 5

Elena’s POV:

            “Ice cream?”

            “No.”

            “Skating?”

            “Nope.”

            “Park?”

            “Hell no.”

            “The beach?”

            “No – wait, YES!”

            I grin as the boys agree to my suggestion. We had been sitting in my living room, wondering what on Earth we could possibly do. It clicked to me that we were in Los Angeles, and there were beaches here. So that’s where we are going to go. The boys all quickly left to their hotel to get their beach stuff, saying they will meet us at Venice Beach. Melody and I went to our own rooms, changing into proper clothes for the beach.

            I put on my ruffled white bikini with a button down blue shirt on top and short denim shorts. Letting my hair fall into it’s normal waves, I grabbed my beach bag and walked out of my room, meeting up with Melody. She was wearing her sunglasses along with a purple singlet that said Born to Dance in white and shorts.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78707359 )

            Walking out of the house, the two of us got into Melody’s car and drove to Venice Beach. When we got there, we grabbed our bags and walked onto the white sand, feeling it squish under my flip flops. Soon enough, we spotted the five boys sitting on beach chairs and talking and laughing, wearing nothing but swimming trunks and sunglasses. I tried not to stare at Harry’s toned chest as we approached them, feeling the urge to trace my fingers over his oh-so-many tattoos.

            “Hello there, girlies,” Louis grins as he sees us.

            “Hey there, Lou,” I smile, setting my bag down on one of the empty chairs.

            We all talk for a while until Liam says, “Let’s go swimming!”

            Everyone agrees as I shake my head. “You all go ahead. I’m gonna walk on the boardwalk.”

            “Why?” Niall scrunches his eyebrows.

            I shrug. “I don’t wanna get in the water just yet.”

            They all nod and run towards the ocean, and I chuckle. Before walking to the boardwalk, I pull down my shorts, leaving me in my bikini bottom and button down shirt. I then go towards the boardwalk, walking along with the other people. As I walked on the wooden ground, I heard someone call my name. Turning around, my eyes widened slightly from behind my sunglasses when I saw it was a shirtless Harry.