IM TELLING YOU TOM PHELAN STOLE MY DREAM WAVE PATTERN THINGY

Well I had a part 3 of my Tom Phelan dream...

But this time I knew him like all my life.

So apparently we share an appartment and lived together... idk why but we did.

So I got ' home' and he was waiting there. So for some reason I mas feeling pretty bitchy that day so when he tried to give me a kiss I walked away.

So then he say "what's wrong with you? Jeez."

So I say "nothings wrong with me."

So then blah blah blah this stuff and we get to the conversation of Justin Bieber.

So I say "you have to admit Justin is pretty hot." I was starting to tease him.

So he says "no stop. I'm hotter than him right?"

So I say "but I mean Peyton Meyer and Cameron Boyce are like on my top radar out of 1 to ten the get twenty thousand. " I say smirking.

So he says "well personally I think Jeaniee (I am bad at names sorry if I got it wrong) is a number ten thousand on the hottnes scale"

"Oh you wanna play this game too? Well I just got level two"

"What?"

I take out my phone and call Jeaniee and put it on speaker phone.

Then Tom say "you wouldn't DARE."

So I say "hey J guess what Tom just told me?"

"What?"

"That he thinks your the sexiest person to ever walk this earth." I say. And he just stands there. His face is like frozen in fear.

"But he's your bf right?"

"Yup"

"Ok... bye?"

"Bye"

"Why did you do that!" He said.

Because"

Then he pulls out his phone and calls some one. And puts it on speaker. I just stand there with my arms crossed.

"Hello? Cameron are you there?"

"Yeah wassup T"

"Ok so Tyler told me that she thinks your an iristable God and would leave me for you any day."

"She did?"

"Yup."

"Um... So if your ok with it can I ask her out?"

"What?"

I mean I've kinda had a crush on her for like a while..."

"Fuck you Cameron"

Then he hung up. I'm just standing there laughing because his plan blew up in his face.

"Tom, you didn't let me finish."

"What." He said coldly

I walk over to him and give him a hug and rest my head on his chest.

"Out of all of them none of them could ever be as wonderful as you."

Then dream ends at sappy moment and I wake up freaked out.

The freaking end... I hope.