Im here now.

Spencer's POV:

I feel his hands trailing down my back... Something I missed so much.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him once again, before pulling back and looking into his piercing blue eyes.

I let a tear escape my eye and he quickly wipes it away.

"I'm here now." He says so gently I fall back in love with him.

The A team ripped him right out of my arms. They took him from me and broke me.

"I... I love you and I've missed you but we kinda rushed things..." I chuckle lightly.

He looks slightly guilty but smirks.

"I suppose we did... But it's already done so... Just stay the night. Please." Toby says.

I cover my chest with a blanket.

"Of course." I say making him smile.

"But no funny business" I warn, jokingly.

He chuckles and grabs my hand.

"I love you so much... And I'm sorry I tore you to shreds..." He says softly, tearing up.

I place my hand on his cheek.

"It's not your fault... I'm the one who dragged you into this and I'm sorry-" "don't you ever apologize for this again. You broke. I broke you. I don't care if I'm in this now, I have no regrets of dating you babe." He says sternly but gently at the same time.

I just sigh.

"Okay." I eventually say.

I realize he called me babe and I suddenly scream inside.

He grabs me and kisses me gently.

"I love you..." He whispers to me.

"I love you to." I say, clinging to him.

He pulls one arm away to turn off the light, then securely wraps it back around me.

He rubs my back until I fall asleep... Something he used to always do for me.

Toby's POV:

When I wake up, I don't know where I am... Until I remember everything.

I see the familiar brown curls and kiss her neck gently, careful not to wake her up.

She turns over and I feel k face light up seeing her peacefully sleeping.

Then I notice a bit of drool. I wipe it off with the blanket and then feel her arms wrap around me.

I sigh satisfyingly and hold her again...

A few minutes later she wake up and pulls back, until she remembers... Just like I did.

She slowly tightens her grip on me and I smile.

I pull away and look at her beautiful face.

She looks so tired but happy.

Happier then I've seen her in a while.

She kisses me softly and I kiss her back immediately.

Her smile fades.

"What's wrong?" I asks.

She pulls away.

She covers herself with a blanket and shifts away from me, frowning.

"Were you the one who locked me in the steam shower and... Did all those horrible things?" She sobs.

"No... No." I say crawling closer to her.

"Then who did?" She asks, now shaking.

"It was Mona." I say, not lying.

She knew I would try to save her if she sent me to do it but... She made me watch Spencer break.

She made me watch her cry... She made me watch Mona hurt her...

I got nightmares from it.

I explained that to her and she wasn't so upset anymore... But she told me she wanted proof.

I took out my phone and showed her a video that Mona took and sent to me.

"I've always loved you..." I say gently, holding her and rocking her back and forth.

I see the pain in her face.

"I'm here now... And I'm never letting go."