0.00

FULL SUMMARY-----

STUCK IN A POST-APOCALYPTIC world where you fight for land and strive to survive the times you run into danger are more often than not. As well as death being more common than any other event that could possibly occur in this day in age.

Jenell, a nomadic grounder who finds comfort in the woods around her, knows this more than she would like to. Being banished from the wood clan just because her new born sibling has an extra finger on each hand leaves her distressed and alone.

Still stuck unsure with what to do with herself she's left to her own devices. Roaming the dangerous area around the clan she once spoke of with pride, now only thinking of them in a more negative light.

Her parents were only shown some level of 'mercy' because of her father being a skillful warrior who loyally protects the clan and the people within. The 'mercy' only being that since their child is still a newborn they would be able to stay in the clan for a few more months.

That being said, even if they're still technically apart of the clan they've had to move their home farther away from the rest of the grounders. Their food and water supply also made scarce making Jenell secretly bring in just what they need.

Despite her banishment because of her 'bad blood' she finds herself still helpful towards her family. Continuing on with a similar day routine of providing towards her kin.

With her life already brimmed with uncertainty it only seems to become worse when the spacewalkers land near her new cave home. Unlike the Trikru, she finds these people more interesting than potentially harmful. They seem more like toddlers learning about the world around them, hesitant but surely curious.

Finding them to be people she could find possible comradery in she decides to watch them from a distance.

Her own curious nature made known as she observes quietly from the shadows. Hoping to change their views on her fellow grounders with her own small helpful actions.

🌏❌🔥

so i'm excited & nervous about this story. i love the show & bellamy so here i am. i know i really, REALLY shouldn't be posting a new story seeing as my record of continuing on with my stories is so low. but, idk. i'm really feeling this story. & btw if anything seems off or different there's a reason why this story is au. i'm going to try & add scenes & maybe change the culture of the grounders (only slightly) to fit my story. i just kinda wanna make it my own & not just copy everything from the show & just add Jenell, my oc character, into the dialogue. i feel like that's bland & idk. i want to  do something more with it. so yeah. hopefully the summary is good ?? & not too fucked up. i'm writing it with me being sleep deprived so yeah. tell me what you think so far ?? maybe ?? ^^