Chapter Thirty One

Vampiric Romance Chapter Thirty One

*Emilee's POV*

"Jenn? Jenn? What's wrong?" Jenn is acting strange out of a sudden. Her eyes are glowing purple.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" She screamed out loud suddenly.

Jay barged into the room and hugged Jenn into his arms.

"Hush Hush. It's ok. I'm here." Jay smoothed her back, trying to calm her down.

"Jay... Jay..." Jenn snuggled close to Jay, gripping him tight.

"It's ok. It's ok."

Ren stood beside me and I looked at him. "What has happened?" I asked Ren.

Ren shrugged his shoulders at me. "Not too sure. Jay just dashed out of the room suddenly."

I turned back to look at Jenn and Jay. Jay is still hugging on to her.

"What is going on here?" Ren's dad, Uncle Jackson, walked into the room with Auntie Jane and Jay's parents.

Ren and I just shook our head. Uncle Jackson shifted his attention to Jay and Jenn.

"Jay, would you like to explain?" Jay wanted to turn around to face us but Jenn just gripped onto him even tighter. She seems to be in fright.

"Jenn, it's ok." Jay said but she shook her head frantically.

"Hush hush." Jay continued hugging her. "Sorry, I can't leave her alone right now. I will explain later."

Uncle Jackson tried to demand for an explanation straight away. "Jenn?"

Jenn kept clinging onto Jay. Auntie Jane held onto Uncle Jackson and signaled him not to press the issue any further.

"We leave them alone for a while." Auntie Jane said and led us out of the room.

"I'm worried about Jenn." I said.

"She will be alright. She might saw something in her vision. Don't worry. Jay will calm her down." Ren said.

All of us went to the study room to wait for Jay. After 1 hour, Jay walked into the study room.

"How's Jenn?" I asked Jay.

"She's ok. She is sleeping now." Jay replied.

"What is going on?" Uncle Jackson directed his question towards Jay.

"Jenn has a vision of the future. It's about the fight that Uncle Finn and Ray is planning for. She saw some things which freaked her out." Jay explained.

"What is it?" Uncle Jackson asked.

"It's..." Jay stopped for a while before continuing. "Not only Vam, they also want to control Earth. They are creating bloodlust rogues and releasing them to Earth. Humans will be sucked dry."

"This is violating the vampire's law!!!" Uncle Jackson is outraged.

According to the vampire's law, we are supposed to remain peace with the humans. Bloodlust rogues are vampires who have lost their mind and go around killing people. They are left unfed for too long till they snapped and go insane. They will be highly depriving for blood. As a result, they will go around killing vampires and sucked them dry. Bloodlust rogues are usually destroyed. It is also against the law to intentionally create bloodlust rogues. All vampires should be fed regularly and be well tamed. Usually blood packs are imported from a blood bank on Earth peacefully, without harming any human. Blood packs are then supplied to all vampires in Vam.

Apparently, we all know that Uncle Finn and Ray don't really care about the laws now. They are blinded by their own greed, their desire for power and status.

"Sorry. Jenn is looking for me. I need to go back to her." Jay suddenly excused himself and left the room. Ren went after him.

"Jay!" Ren called for him.

I stood up from my sit and excused myself too. I stood a distance away from them. Jay is facing me and Ren is back facing me.

"Jay, you are keeping some things from us. You did not totally tell us what Jenn has seen in her vision." Ren said. Jay looked at him and looked at me. Ren turned around to take a glance of me. Jay patted on Ren's shoulder and walked away. I walked up to Ren.

"Ren, is there something wrong?" I asked.

Ren frowned a little. "Ren?"

"I'm not sure. I feel that Jay is hiding some things from us." Ren turned to look me. "Don't worry. I will talk to him again."

I start to feel kind of uneasy after hearing what Ren said. It felt as if something bad is going to happen.

"Let's go and check out on Jenn." Ren said.

"Ok." I also want to see her.

I knocked on their door before walking into their room. Jay and Jenn are currently hugging each other tightly. The way the both of them looked at each other contained full of love. I understand this very well because this is how Ren looked at me too. Pure love.

"Emilee!!" Jenn smiled at me and Ren. Jay put his arms around Jenn's waist and nuzzled into her hair.

"I'm sorry for frightening you all just now. I didn't mean to." Jenn said.

"It's ok, Jenn. They are not angry with you or anything." Jay told her. Obviously he didn't want her to feel bad or have any negative feelings. The vision she saw is probably already very harsh on her.

Ren went to sit on a couch and pull me to sit on his lap. Jay sat on the bed with Jenn on his lap. Jenn touched Jay's face and the both of them have their gaze on each other. Jenn smiled sweetly at Jay and snuggled into his chest. Jay silently held on to her and kissed Jenn on her forehead.

I turned to look at Ren and realized he has been staring at me. I cupped his face and rested my forehead against his. I closed my eyes and felt his warmth. I moved away a little and looked into his eyes. I felt so loved, so safe, so secure. I lay on his chest with my eyes closed. He held my hand and put on the left side of his chest. I smiled gently when he did that.

I love you. Forever and ever.