Chapter 27- Louise

So, I thought about writing this chapter tomorrow but I heard it was someones birthday so I had to provide a double update! 

Happy a bit late birthday alexismiller2003 !!!

Happy Reading luvs!

                                   xoxoluvu

Phil's POV

"Louise?!" Dan yells as a petite girl with light blonde with pink curled hair hugs him. I wonder who this Louise girl is to Dan...maybe an ex-girlfriend. But I can't worry about that now! Dan...he confessed to me. He likes me back. Dan freaking Howell likes me back. My heart couldn't beat any faster than it already is.

"Dan it's so great to see you again." My thoughts were interrupted and I look to see Louise still hugging Dan. Dan hugs her back just as tightly with a smile on his face saying "It's great to see you too Lou". Okay, I'm not jealous.

"Oh! Phil, um...this is Louise in sixth through seventh year we were the best of friends. Just friends." He says giving me a reassuring smile.

"It's nice to meet you Louise, I'm Phil." I hold out my hand for her to shake but instead she smiles and hugs me really tightly. Seems like she's hugger, I'm not complaining, she's surprisingly a really good hugger.

"From the way you both were looking before I interrupted I assume both of you are together?" She says casually looking back and forth between Dan and me. I heat up and look over to Dan whose face is also going red, Louise looks at the both of us one more time before she gives us a smile and turns around.

"So, Dan if I remember correctly I saw PJ making out with a boy in t=the empty hallway down below, didn't even notice me walking near them." She starts walking and Dan and I just stand there looking lost. She stops in her tracks and looks at the both of us.

"Well? There's five minutes till lunch ends, let's go break up Peej and his boyfriend so we could have a small chat!" Dan and I look at each other and just follow her lead.

------------

"So, you transferred yesterday?" PJ says to Louise whose eating a small cake. It was after school and we were at a small café sitting in a booth at the back where people rarely go too.

"Yup! I remembered both of you saying you were coming to this school so I was looking all over for you." She says.

"What made you transfer?" Dan asks taking a scoop of her cake. She slaps his hand giving him a playful glare as he rolls his eyes at hers. Okay, remember Phil, they were basically best friends, of course they're going to act like this.

"Oh, my dad changed jobs and this was the closest school in my neighborhood." She says with a shrug, she looks at PJ and at Chris.

"So, now time for me to asks questions. Why the first floor hallway?" She says making them blush madly.

"PJ wanted to be a rebel and show PDA." Chris says with a shrug and ruffles PJ's hair.

"I did not! I wasn't the one who pushed me against the-"

"Okay, too much information!" I say, making PJ and Chris blush and Louise and Dan laugh.

The day went normal and Dan and I exchanged a few glances from here in there. I still don't know what this makes us, we weren't able to talk alone all day and I'd much rather prefer to do it in person than in text. I wonder if by the end of tomorrow we'll finally be together...welp, I have to wait and see.