Opening acts part 3 part 2

Calum's pov

"Holy shit" I thought to myself. He was my groupie. No homo.

Barry's pov

"Hi calum" I said.

"Hi Barry" he said back. After that Luke fell on the floor and started crying.

"Lol bitch why you cryin" zayn asked.

"I-i wanted Barry to talk to me" he stuttered through the tears.

"Lmao just shut up and eat your water Mellon" Harry said.

"Okay" Luke said and pulled a water Mellon out of his pocket.

"What the f-" I was about to finish but I was rudely interrupted *rolls eyes*

"don't ask" the tall bread stick said then went back to eating his watermelon. (PICTURE OF LUKE EATING AT THE TOP)

Liam's pov

"OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP" I yelled. Everyone became silent. "Okay fam the tour starts next week so you better be prepared" I said then walked out of the room.

Luke's pov

When Liam finished talking and I finished my water Mellon me and the boys started talking about what we were gonna have on our set list. "Okay I think we should sing she looks so perfect first" said calum.
"Wtf no bitch that song sucks" Michael said.

"Hey!!!!! I wrote that" Ashton said with a frown.

"Nobody cares bitch go eat some kale with Harry or somethin" Michael said

I could barely even hear what they said because all I could think about was the watermelon. Shit. It was good.