Niall

~*Niall*~

"Niall...Nialler...Ni...All...Niall....Ni...all...er...Nialler...mate...you gotta wake up." A husky morning voice informed me.

I knew it was Harry before I even opened my eyes. He was the only one that woke me up like that. All the other boys threatened no breakfast. I groaned and rolled over.

"I don't wanna get up!" I whined.

"Well, that sucks for you. We just docked in America, and I heard they have huge food servings." Harry said and I could tell he shrugged.

"Food? Okay I'm up." I said excitedly and jumped out of the bottom bunk. "Yowch!" I rubbed my head.

"You okay, Nialler?" Harry asked.

"Mmm yeah. I-I'm fine." I stuttered a little as I looked in his eyes. God dammit they get me every time.

"Ni, what took you so long? We thought you were getting in on with Hazzy boy over here." Zayn asked.

I blushed a bright red and murmured a "nothing" under my breath. I opened the fridge and looked for food. I grabbed an apple, cheese, chicken, eggs, pancakes, and 3 different types of cereal.

As I ate my food, I thought of when I finally "came out of the closet" to the boys.

*flashback*

"Damn, Andrew Garfield is fine!" I exclaimed as we watched Spiderman.

"What was that?" Louis teased.

"I- uh, um, n-nothing. I just, uh, coughed?" I said but it came out as a question.

"He said, Damn, Andrew Garfield is fine!" Zayn informed.

"Woah Nialler. You likey the guys?" Liam asked.

"Uh, well, yeah?" I said.

"WOOO HOOOO! NIALLER CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET! THIS CALLS FOR ICE CREAM!" Louis yelled.

I blushed as Liam started talking again.

"Uhhggg Lou! We don't have any ice cre-"

"Yeah we do." Louis cut him off and put his right hand on his hip while holding chocolate ice cream with his left hand.

"Oh. Um...Haz, go get forks." Liam said.

"Forks? Don't you mean-" Harry started.

"No, forks." Liam said.

*end of flashback*

"OMG LET'S GO SWIMMING!" Louis yelled, bringing me back to reality.

"Okay! Just let Nialler finish his food." Haz said.

Awww! Hazzy's caring for me! How adorable! Do do dooo! Better finish me food so I can see Harry shirtless. Oh God, Harry shirtless. Mmmhhm...I'm liking that. Oooh and with his v-lines showing and DAMN! Shit, stupid boner...um...think about...unicorns? Rainbows? Girly parts? Mp, yeah. That worked.

I put my plates in the sink and went to mine and Harry's room to get my swim trunks on.

Oh God. How is this gunna work out?