Chapter 10

1K? Ehrmagods I luv you guys! I honestly didn't think it would get this far! This book isn't my best but you guys seem to love it! Read the author's note at the end!
"You're what?!" Lizzie shrieked. Surprised she walked to Raven. "But your dating! Did you use... You know... The... Thing?" Being adults didn't help the fact that they were still very embarrassed about it. Raven nodded and burst into tears. "Oh Raven you can tell him! I'm sure he'll understand." She ran over to the phone. Dialing Dexter's number she poured another cup of tea. "Hey Dexter! Could you come over right now?"
"What do you mean why? Raven is dying and she needs you!" Lizzie screeched but her lips struggled to hold back a smile. She put the mirrorphone down. "He's coming." Was all she said. By the time the doorbell rang. Brenna was in Lizzie's arms since she'd woken up. Lizzie opened the door to Dexter with his glasses crooked and he looked startled. "Where is she." He gasped out.
Apparently he had run all the way here. Lizzie smiled. "This way." Dexter felt scared and as he walked in, Lizzie shut the door behind him. "The couch, Dexter." Silently, and cautiously he made his way over to the couch to see Raven clutching a teacup.
"Raven?" She looked up with wide eyes. "Dex I'm pregnant." She blurted out. She dropped the cup and covered her mouth. His eyes went wide. "I'm a dad?" She looked up through tears. "Yes you are." He tackled her in a hug. "And yes Dex I'll marry you." He rubbed his ears sure he'd heard wrong. "What?" Raven laughed as she sat in his lap and buried her head in his chest. "I said yes I'll marry you." Lizzie winked at the happy couple and carried Brenna to the kitchen. "Let's go see who's coming home." She picked up her MirrorPhone and dialed Daring's number. He picked up but it wasn't him. Faint sounds came from the phone. Cerise and Daring. Doing it. Tears sprung to her eyes, she bit her lip as she hung up the phone. She set sleeping Brenna in her crib and grabbed a red suitcase. It was time. She handed Raven a note and smiled brightly as if to say nothing was wrong and she'd be back soon. She closed the front door and went to search for the well of wonder. She jumped in and landed in her mother's throne room. "I'm ready to be queen."
-Back To Raven And Dexter-
Tears sprung to Raven's eyes as she read the note. "Dear Raven and Dexter. I'm sorry I just have to leave. Daring is cheating on me. And I can't take it so I've decided to embrace my destiny. Brenna Marie Charming and Cerise Fauna Charming are now your children. I will not let them stay with Daring. Please take them to your place. Love, Hearts, and Wonderland Magic. Lizzie." Raven finished. "I don't understand! After all they've been through." She said. Dexter wrapped his arm around her. 30 minutes later Daring came home to find his wife and his kids gone. All of their stuff was gone except the pictures in the living room and only a single note was left. He picked it up and his eyes widened. Then he cursed himself. He called Cerise. "Hey I'm coming back." And left  the house. And it was deserted. Forever.

Daring was a Royal. He was became A Rebel.
So was Ashlynn. As you can see Royals Can Be Rebels.

THE END

Hey guys it's Maddie! Yay it's over! I know this book wasn't the best but I was wondering if you guys wanted a sequel? That was about their kids when the find the ruins of Daring and Lizzie's old house. Specifically Brenna and Cerise(the kid) and Maddie(Raven's kid). And they go to find out what really happened when all the adults tell them it's just unstable so the family left. So yeah. Maybe. Idk it's up to you guys. Anyways. I'm going back to Florida from D.C. ! I'm so ready to go home! Ahhh! DC literally made me sick! July 30th 2015. I go home! Yeah! Okay I'm done. See you guys maybe or maybe not in the next book.
-Maddie
{|;-)