Chapter 3

They were standing in the driveway waiting for Caroline, as expected. Stefan was starting to get worried because they were standing there now for about 30 minutes now.

" Relax, this is just typical Caroline stuff she'll be down in another ten minutes. We should've gone for ice cream. " Bonnie said a bit annoyed herself.

" Making people wait half an hour it's 'Typical Caroline stuff'? "

" Oh brother you don't know what you're in for. " Damon teased, Stefan just roller his eyes and ignored him.

" Yea well we're going to be late to the airport if she doesn't come down now. "
Bonnie titled her head towards Stefan, like he had said the most horrendous thing.
" Airport? No no no. Caroline,"-she took a deep breath-" She didn't say we had to take a plane! "
Bonnie hated planes, and it had nothing to do with Kai flying her all the way to Oregon. She was unconscious for that something that she was internally grateful for.

" What? You don't like planes? " Said Stefan,

" Oh you gotta be kidding me! This is hilarious, how ironic. " Damon smirked, trying to keep himself from exploding in nonstop laughter and failing on it.

She punched him on the arm,
" Ow! "

" I'm not afraid of heights, I just don't like planes, they crash and they're creepy and the air pressure on your ears is just ugh-I can do trains, boats, you name it but I don't do planes. " She cringed.

" I don't get it, you're a witch. " Stefan said,

" Yea? Still don't do planes buddy. "

Caroline was finally on sight, miraculously managing to bring down six bags with her. Stefan hurried up to help her, the look on Damon's face was priceless but the look on Bonnie's face was even more,

He smirked, " You keep making that face and it's going to stay like that. "
She was happy for Caroline, she deserved to be happy after all that she's been through.
But it was weird to see, even for her.

" Shut up Damon. " Bonnie walked up to Caroline,

" Hey! A PLANE?! "

" It was a last minute decision. " She was choosing her words carefully since she knew how dangerous Bonnie was when she was furious. And she was damn furious.

" YOU, "-She ran her hands through her hair and took a deep breath-" You know I don't like planes Caroline. "

" Sometimes we have to overcome our fears. " She said very slowly,

" Maybe I should shave your head so that you can overcome your fear. " She grinned maliciously.

She put her games above her head and sighed,
" You wouldn't! "

" Try me. "

Stefan intervened between the two before Bonnie magically made Caroline's hair disappear.

" Ladies, ladies, no one is peeling off anyone's hair."

" I strongly disagree, this is getting interesting. I root for the witch. " Damon smirked,

Bonnie rolled her eyes,
" Are you even going to tell me where we're going?!"

" It's a surprise!" Caroline said with more fear than excitement.

" I'm going to die. " She muttered under her breath as she entered Damon's car.

Damon

" Will you quit it with the David Bowie?" Bonnie took out the cassette and tossed it to the back seat.