Chapter 1: New Beggings

I Hope you like it . Vote & Comment  .

PAM

***********************

************************

Kane P.O.V

************************

Chapter 1 : The new begging

I am 25and the Alpha of the Moon Crest pack . I have jet black hair I was the oldest in my family and I only had one brother and a sister which they are twins Annabelle and Zack are three years old my parents dyed in a car accented one year ago. I put the twin to bed after I did all my paperwork for the pack.

I needed to take a nice long run to distress myself. I walked out of the house and walk near the wood enters and I turned into my wolf and I was a few miles in my run when I smelled a banana flavored laffy taffy smell with a hint of vanilla . I ran full speed ahead then I saw the most divine creature I ever laid eyes on. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe in it was like heaven , but she didn’t smell like a normal human she had like a after smell of the most utter sweetness like a honey dew melon when it’s ripe . I slowly opened my eyes and my mind was going every direction known to man. If she

There was no way she could be a werewolf . . . Maybe she was a witch are even a fairy god? I questioned myself . Fairy gods have been known to control the elements of the world . It was quit beautiful the way the can tap into the element with in seconds of calling to it , but only the real powerful ones could contain all the element power at hand and some ancient roomers had it that they could combined then with in one of other. I had to meet her , but how do I meet the center of my life without making it come off creepy. I know we are neighbor I will welcome her to the town in the mean time and get to know her .

My wolf wanted to howl in pure bliss when I made my plans to woo my mate. I will strike tomorrow afternoon , until then I will be seeing you my love I whispered in the cold night . I stared at her a little bit longer before I saw her walk back in side once I made sure she was safe and sound in the house. I ran toward the pack house with the greatest feeling in the world.

***********************

Catherina P.O.V

***********************

I just moved to creek mountain it’s a middle size town out side of Texas . My mom died when I was born and my dad just passed away a few months again I was the only child. I have a photographic memory so I read anything and everything about animal biology and Human Biology as well as my other interests as in outer space . I am 20 and I have a bachelors in nursing, I specialize in trauma victims.

I also have a secret , I have the ability to use all four of the elements water, fire, and earth as well as air. My eyes are naturally dark grey ,but when I tap into my elements my eyes change colors with what element I use . When i call to the water my eyes turn dark teal/blue like the deepest depths of the ocean. When I connected with the earth my eyes turn forests green. When I access my fire element my eyes turn orange with bright red flames in them . My air element is really more connected to my emotions and it effects the weather my eyes turn bright plum purple . I can also combine my element together, it takes a lot of control and energy to make them work at will , but the more I practice the less it take a strain on my body and mind. When I do combine the elements my eyes change to the color elements and mixes the color in my eyes . I have to be careful when I combine my elements cause sometimes they can take you over and you see what is happening but you cant control it. When that happens my hair changes to the element am using. My original hair color is Dark Brown and when my water element takes control of me my hair turns blonde with blue high-lights. When my earth element gets Forced around me my changes my hair mocha brown , also when my fire element dominants me my hair turns chili pepper red. Also when I get enclosed in my air element my hair turns White , but if I have an over welling feeling I get high-lights that match what I’m feeling and as well as the weather matches my emotions . ( pink: love, Black: hatred, Red: angry, Blue: sad , Teal: body injury , purple: mellow , Brown: Disappointed , Yellow: Happy , Orange: Nervous ,Green: Jealousy , Neon colors :Lust and pleasure, Glow-in- the - dark: panic and Fear .)

Once I got all seated in my new little house I decided that a relaxing hot cup of tea and some time on my porch swing would do some good. Once I settle down on the swing I lean back and my left foot starts a slow swinging pattern . I sign in content with what I compacted today with my house and now I can feel care free at this very moment. I take in a deep breathe of fresh air , I can smell the pine tree and the musty sent of the forest that surrounds me in a peaceful way . I feel the winter cold nipping at my noise . I take in all the beautiful sense in sight and start to sip my hot tea that warms up the inside of my throat when it slides down. I signed in pure bliss and relaxed more into my swing. I spent a few more moments admiring the scenery around my house. I was forced to reteat back in side cause of the chilly breeze . I decided I would go into town tomarrow for grocerys and other stuff , but for now I will sleep . I climbed into bed and before my head hit the pillow I was enveloped into darkness.

***********************************************************************

Thank you for reading and tell me what you think about it . :)