chapter 4

"i dare you too... do 7 mins in heaven with Mason " is all Cameron said before all the boys started whistling and cooing.

MASON'S POV

Taylor looked and me and saw the anger in my face but whispered in my ear "hey its a dare you cant not do a dare" he said before getting up and laying his out for me to grab .

while we where walking upstairs i hated every minute to be honest i did like Taylor a little bit but at the same time i also still hate him.

{in the closet}
when we got into the closet of course their was no light and the closet was of course small so me and Taylor where smashed together. outside the door Cameron called out and told is he was starting the timer so that meant me and Taylor had to kiss for 7 whole minutes. yay me ...

"Mason" Taylor said snapping me out of my thoughts. "lets get to kissin"

"ugh don't sound like such a pig" i said to Taylor while adjusting myself so i can get this over with. but when the moment came i didn't want it to stop.

Taylor smashed his lips against mine and sparks all i felt was sparks and i didn't want this moment to end. 1 more minute heard cameron yelled from the other side of the door.

{1 minute later}

"TIMES UP!" cameron yelled "you can come out now". not wanting it to end Taylor parted from me and just starred at me but before opening the door he gave me that famous smirk.

TAYLORS POV

7 minutes in heaven with Mason?! HA thank you Cameron.

___________________________________

Sierra here (:
YAY! new update! how was it? did y'all enjoy Carolines update as well? (i loved it) let me know all your thoughts i really want to hear from y'all (: 

•what was your fav part?
•do you like Mason?
•are you ready for more Taylor povs?

QOTD: whats your favorite color?
AOTD: mines PINK!

A/N: don't forget to follow both me and caroline ( calumsbabydoll1 )

I LOVE YALL
                             XOXO

A/N: i do not own this video attached to this chapter so credit to whoever made it.

oh and don't forget to...

FOLLOW
COMMENT
& LIKE