Required Reading

This is the first one I've done while watching the show so it should have a lot more opinions and stuff. And everything should be accurate and every little thing in it so enjoy!! BTW I'm going with the episode and not deleting any of it

             Scott doesn't have asthma anymore! And they're going against the doctors! There are more teens who are turning?!

               Lydia and Jordan! I ship them so hard! Muscle memory Lydia! Remember!

               Scott! Don't trust Theo!!!!! Theo needs to go and die in a hole and never come back!!

                 Stiles needs to tell Malia at least! Go Liam! Theo! No! Go die! They're back in class and Scott should not drop out!!

                 Whoa! She pulled her hair out!! Lydia is freaking out and remembering! Finally! Yessss!!!

                   OMG!! She was just a little girl and she saw her grandmother tell her that!!

                   Her and her mother have such a strong bond. I want that with my family.

                   Kitsune language trick and Kira needs to stay away from electricity!

                   Now Scott's remembering and having an asthma attack! What the freak?!

                    I feel really bad for younger Scott! What's up with the dog/ wolf though?

                     Hayden is messing with Liam and is all Hayden is worried about a fight in sixth grade? That's stupid! It's not they're memories?! What the freak?!

                       Why is Theo working out in front of Malia like that?! Malia just leave!!! NVM! Go Malia!!!!

                        Kira! Messenger of death?! No! The Fox is taking over?! Scott can't trust her?!

                         Okay now I'm totally shipping Stydia!! And now Stiles is figuring something out!! Lydia is all alone no!!!!!!!

                          Does anyone else know what it was saying to Lydia?! 

                         omg! What is with Hayden and Claudia!!! Stiles' mom! I'm crying! Stiles' mom thought he wanted to kill her?! Stiles is getting in so many bad positions! He's going to die this season!!

                          They showed the last scene first?! Theo just ripped out some kids throat Stiles and how did he know about Donovan?!

                            Did anyone see the preview for the next episode?! I'm in tears!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Question of the week: if you were a character on teen wolf from this season, who would you be and why?

               Malia, just because I feel like she's awesome this season and is more involved.